ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00zero
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote Back to top

hey all - i just opened the Egyptian level and beat it last night (so much easier than Aztec in 00 Agent), and i'm pretty excited to be able to use the new multi-play level. so, obviously, i haven't been playing for 9+ years like a lot of you, but i've enjoyed your discussions.

can't wait to get your feedback on some things and to join in some of these conversations... please pardon my novice skills...

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey buddy! Welcome to the forums! All the gods of GoldenEye hacking meet here. Please enjoy your stay!

GE/PD rules!!!

Galbadia Hotel for all your video game music needs: http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=16600

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a pretty cool place. I've been on the forum now for a few months. Everyone here is alot of help, so don't be afraid to ask for some. Especially if you have GE. This is like the meetingplace of all the GE and PD (Perfect Dark) masters. Pretty much any major shooter. Everyone here is pretty streight up, and its about 99% bs free which is why I like it. So welcome. Hope to see you posting here in the future.

DELETED

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yikes, I didn't realize that I just passed my 1-year membership (January 5, 2006)

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been here for a year

DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just don't have all the equipment to play very well over the internet, I see techno does, but if I get really really desperate for a good game, I know what to do.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Luther
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to shootersforever! Just don't try to take my status as forum n00b, and we won't have any problems. I've asked too many stupid questions to have my status taken by an amateur n00b like you, lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: