ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Playstation 3 Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will Sony online blow the doors off Xbox live?
Yes for sure!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
No way! Xbox live will remain the best!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Call it a draw.
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Playstation 3 Online Reply with quote Back to top

Start slinging the mud!!

Acually, Sony will rock with the amount of players online. It's going to be crazy. Xbox live was the first and that may work against them. Although let's be honest Halo 3 is about all they need to dominate.

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pretty sure it'll keep the track on xbox, so i guess it,ll be as good

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm no xbox fanboy but I gotta tell you that the xbox live service has a big advance on ps3's online which is not even out yet. Plus, its going to be hard for them to achieve the new xbox 360's online which is outstanding. You have gamerscore for doing achievements in all games (you have no idea how this is addictive=mix goldeneye and perfect dark together...lol), you can send instant report for players that are cheating or not following the rules, those good or bad report influences your rep which are the 5 stars on my gamertag. You got chatrooms to talk to people and soon, microsoft will release a webcam for the 360 and it will become the next msn where you can play games, chat at the same time while seing your friends face while you play against him etc...

Now, I know that ps3 has big plans for its online and if sony decides to release the ps3 at the end of this year (which would be smart) it will not be long for them to become the next xbox live because they are watching what xbox live is doing.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If Sony makes its network online, Nintendo is doing the same way. And it will be a real "fight" between 3 titans (Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony). Who will be the winner?

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For some reason I think it will come down to cost. Have you guys heard about charges on ps3 online? Free means huge success. I'm guessing Nintendo will be free.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought I read that the Revolution will be using Wi-Fi, much like the Nintendo DS. If the big "N" is smart, they'll offer a reasonable price for their online service. If they were brilliant, they'd give it away for free. As long as people are playing the console, they'll be making money off of the sales worldwide. I know I'll definitely be purchasing one, so you might know me as the guy kicking your tush online. Wink

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm assumine the online for the revolution will be free for two reasons: a) the wi-fi on the ds is free so far b) Nintendo will make enough enough money as it is just from people downloading old nintendo games on the n-revolution such as zelda and goldeneye. They do not need to charge online.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: