ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Aren't those GoldenEye Stages?! Project Underway...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I recommend this topic in my store, just to let you know, Wreck. I won't let people forget about your project while they run with my productions of Skedar's Big King Rocket. Very Happy

Oh I have questions....

Wreck, are you able to put hats or sunglasses on? Because I can't find the object code for sunglasses.

You can set the glass to break? Then is there a possible way to make Combat Knifes to break in contact?

PerfectSim
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow!!!Cant wait to see this become a reality.Words cant explain how hyped up about this i am.This is like having a sequel to both games coming out.Goldeneye maps with sims...Endless possibilities.Impressive,most impressive Wreck!! PD4ever!!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know how you'd make a Combat Knife, modified to be a wine bottle, shatter on contact as it connects with another model. An idea I actually had for another wine bottle, since there are a few different ones in the game, is for it to explode. You could modify a hand grenade to use a bottle image, then reduce the amount of time it takes to explode by a second or two. That way, at about the same time it strikes an object, it bursts. Or, if possible, use the Devestator's Impact Detonation function. It'd be the PD equivelent to the Molatov Cocktail.

Hats and glasses. I imagine it is possible to have both. In dataDyne Central - Extraction, the female bodyguards protecting Cassandra are wearing Nightvision Goggles. That means the characters are capable of wearing objects. By modifying the location on the body where the object is positioned, you could get hats working. And since it already knows how to make them have objects over their eyes, that data could be used for sunglasses. Zoinkity mentioned that the glasses are part of the character models in GoldenEye. In porting the models, they'd contain the information for shades. All you'd need to do is figure out how to tap into it, so that they would appear. Quite possibly there is a flag leftover from GE, either in the object programming or an Action Block.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool! I also got new ideas for the wine bottle, since there's 3 different wine bottle shapes, I can modify each one. Explosive Nitro-Gylicren Bottle (AKA Molotov Cocktail) replaces Grenade. And one replacing N-Bombs is probably dataDyne's specialty. Thanks Wreck.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hacking is not that easy.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

uh, what the heck is this? looks awsome though.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: doctor v64 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello there this is my first post on this forum.
I think this idear of having all of GoldenEye in the Perfect Dark rom is brilliant and i would love to see it happen. I was just wondering if any one could help me to get my Perfect Dark usa v1.1 rom working on my Doctor v64, this is what i have:

Doctor v64 v1.94 (256 RAM)
n64 console PAL

Any help would be great. thanx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: