ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Kaillera Baffles Me, what is it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BHVirgil
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Kaillera Baffles Me, what is it? Reply with quote Back to top

I have the latest version of project 64 i believe, and I keep trying to set up a Lan connection but I have no clue how to do this. I keep reading things about Kaillera. What is it and how do I use it?

thanks

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The latest version of Project 64 (1.6) does not have Online capability. The only online capability is with emulators that support Kaillera (which sucks). Emulators that support Kaillera and come with Kaillera are Project64k (an older version of Project 64 modified to run Kailera) and 1964. To play on a LAN, you have to go to the Kailera site and download the server software so you can host a local server, then connect to it on multiple computers on your network.

I made a doc a while back about using an emulator and Kaillera, I dont think I went into how to host a server, but it should help you anyway: http://kcghost.googlepages.com/GE-Emulation.rtf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: