ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

TheShadow Returns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: TheShadow Returns Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings fellow GE brothers. It's been a while since anyone has hacked anything but goldeneye has not been forgotten!!! Check out some additional codes I have on my website for additional multiplayer fanaticism...keep the spirit alive!!!

http://codelegends.proboards55.com/index.cgi

OR

http://codelegends.proboards55.com/index.cgi?board=goldeneye

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, you've got some codes there I've never seen. I can't wait to try them out!

And actually Wreck's still been hacking and he's got some new multiplayer levels coming.

Thanks for the codes!

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zoinkity helped me A LOT. I know the basics along with using Stack as a base for object placement. Shark still has issues loading Silo W Objects because of all the damn telemetry and polygons in the level..it's HUGE!!!
Fun in 4 player. Hell the Master list works great with Complex's setup without objects. Jungle was fun to FINALLY get some trees in there. Eventually I'm going to release some codes for Streets and Surface. Put some cars in Streets and probably some cabinets in the cabins on Surface. If I ever hear from Zoinkity after he moved for the 1200th time(lol), he said he would write the satellite dish back into the Surface level. That would be cool. Later and take care, Scotty

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scotch!
If people don't know it yet, The Shadow is also MultiplayerX / Goldenheart. He's the guy I mentioned about when discussing what multi stages had been hacked. I still have many of them on my PC, but they should also be available from his forum. Check them out, they're pretty cool. Got some nice objects in there for cover. Jungle is particularily nice!

Hey, let's not forget that ol' Wreckster helped you a bit, too. Razz

Great to see you're thinking of hacking again, buddy!

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yahoo MultiplayerX returns......welcome to the forums!!!

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah....I still have recurring nightmares from gscentral attacks on goldenheart and multiplayerx....j/k. ahhhhhh who gives a crap. I like theshadow too but multiplayerx kind of suits my multiplayer obsession. good to see you again wreckster!!! where the hell you been? you guys seen the new website for our films yet? not bad minus the hilarious girlie shadows. it was a free template so guess it will have to do for now. Click below:

EDITTED THURSDAY MARCH 23, 2006: Due to creative differences the crew of scottfilm MIGHT (nothing certain yet) be splitting up and I'll have to continue on my own. Lot of people getting mad at eachother and acting silly. The link below does not work for now. Sorry!!! (throws hands up in the air)
http://continue.to/continuumpictures

Last edited by MultiplayerX on Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The site is looking really nice, Scotch.
And I wouldn't worry about the girlies, they'll only attract more people. Wink

I just checked out the preview for "Gateway".
It looks fantastic. You guys have got a great handle on visual FX. Very Happy

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why thanks. I actually did all of it myself. green screened everything. all tad and jason did was tell me what they wanted. you can blend anything if you understand color,shading,light, etc. tad is actually a good graphic artist as well. he just needs a new pc. thanks again doc, Scotty

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We've tried blue/green screening in the past, but had no luck. If it isn't all lit properly, distributing the colour evenly throughout the background, you can wind up with a world of problems. We've seen our share of half transparent faces, believe me. What program(s) do you use for it? The film we're working on now doesn't need anything fancy, but a future project just might. Let me know! Smile

zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Squee! Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Scotty!

I don't have regular (or for all intents and purposes *any*) internet access, or phone, or really much of anything that can't be stored in a box... However I can on occation, depending on how patient you are, read email.

The yahoo account can't be reached at the moment (though mail is delivered there and some day I can access it) but as a very very temporary measure you can reach me ay ingwe001@hotmail.com

Besides, you've got to see this nifty little trick to select and play GS-only stages like OEM ones. I'll try to remember to bring that with me sometime.

I'll try to remember to do that sattelite dish. It won't move (probably - multi is touchy about those things) but it would look pretty.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Zoink! This is great to have an appearance!! Please send my an email if you ever have the chance. I'm curious about Citadel pt2 which eliminated the lowest room. That would be equally cool to try out.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When I tried making a basic Surface multiplayer setup file, the stage seemed to have a slower framerate when the satellite dish rotated. It was better static, not moving around. The map also holds higher frames when using the Surface ii sky, which cuts down the visibility a lot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: