ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Video Game Frustation Moments
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You dont ever see him again he just left bond alone.

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

C'mon man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbU9Q8dVuHE

Closest I could find but he does escape before the space station blows up. The commentors say there was other versions.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't seen Moonraker in a while, but as far as I can remember, the fate of Jaws is inconclusive. I think we just see them staying in the orbiting space shuttle, then the credits roll.

As for my most frustrating moment, that would probably be in Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64).

I didn't have a memory card, so if I were to turn off the game I'd have to start all over.

I got about 3/4 of the way through, to the level "Top Of The World".

Then, after I had attemped the opening section about a dozen times (It was pretty hard), I encoutered a bug that halted my progress.

There is a moving chair that you get on in the beginning, right next to an enemy. The chair automatically starts moving when you hop on it.

Unfortunately, I was almost out of health, and the enemy hit and killed me just as I jumped in the chair.

It then started moving away, triggering the bug that halted my progress.

I got so mad, that I turned off the system, took out the cartridge, and whacked it against a wooden chair.

It was a rental cartridge, so I was quite worried that I might be damaged and I would be out a lotta bucks. It still worked, thankfully.

I did eventually get a memory card and retry the game, though. I actually got the same bug again, but I could just reset without worry this time.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't play dumb.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maxout wrote:
Don't play smarty pants.

What does that mean?

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Extremist wrote:
Maxout wrote:
Don't play smarty pants.

What does that mean?

The site's censors cirtain words. It automatically changes the word D.U.M.B into "smarty pants."

He was telling someone "Don't play du'mb."

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that's a pretty odd word to censor. Confused

00Dark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maxout wrote:
In Moonraker, Jaws fell in love with that girl. If he is a robot it's really gunna suck to be her.

I thought of going the back way through Aztec the third time I played the game. This was when I first bought the game in high school, somebody told me to never go down into the passage. I might have been really frustrated only a couple times.
are you talking about Mayday? is that who he fell in love with?

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have 2 Ian Fleming novels, I swear i didn't even know they still were in shops, I went to borders and found em. I got The Man with the golden gun (The golden gun is a Revolver?!) and live and let die 9Baron samedi isn't in it! Crying or Very sad ). $37 AUS. Crying or Very sad

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryani wrote:
I have 2 Ian Fleming novels, I swear i didn't even know they still were in shops, I went to borders and found em. I got The Man with the golden gun (The golden gun is a Revolver?!) and live and let die 9Baron samedi isn't in it! Crying or Very sad ). $37 AUS. Crying or Very sad

er...huh?

Anyway, I'm probably about to break my ps2's controller. I've been playing Soul Calibur 3 in chronicles of the sword mode and I can't get past this one knight on chronicle 8. He's only lvl 40, but I can barely even put a dent in him with four of my strongest guys. Confused

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I don't know why I posted that.. Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: