ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Walkthrough on Cetan Mission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Walkthrough on Cetan Mission Reply with quote Back to top

Cetan Mission, created by Krijy.

For more information, visit the page containing the codes:

http://www.goldeneyeforever.com/perfectdark/PDLM_WarInDeepSea.htm

Now, since this is a Gameshark mission, no one really cares what to say what to do or to complete the mission.

So I'm going to walkthrough you on this fun mission.

Objective One: Complete objective two before objective three

Objective Two: Eliminate Elvis

This human-loving traitor has allied himself with the humans. He is in control of the Carrington Institute troops that are swarming the Ceten ship. It is therefore imperative that you eliminate him as fast as possible.

Objective Three: Assassinate Daniel Carrington

Daniel Carrington is currently retrieving the data on the Ceten Megaweapon. He knows too much and must be silenced. Unfortunately, Carrington has got hold of one of those mass-spawning-clone machines of the Skedar. He's currently using it to spawn an army of Perfect Dark's, the Carrington Institute's best agent. Expect heavy resistance.

-------------

Okay, let me walkthough you from this mission.

First off you turn on the code and play PD, than go to War at Perfect Agent/Dark Agent.

Once you have done that, press LR at the same time and you'll be beginning to play.

Objective One: Complete objective two before objective three

Objective Two: Eliminate Elvis

Now, run a long but don't get caught in the starting explosion. Try to keep running and when you see Elvis's guards, try to evade their shots. Zigzag run (Recommended), or Complex circle (This is hard to do and takes time and precision, you spin around their back, making them shoot nowhere and make them reload and run away from them, you can crouch and uncrouch to avoid shots) to confuse them.

Once you reach Elvis, make him fire at you, then dodge that shot, speed strafe to spin around behind/side of him and have a nice head/neck shot.

OBJECTIVE 1 AND 2 COMPLETE.

Objective Three: Assassinate Daniel Carrington

Grab Elvis's slayer and then press LR to teleport back to your normal position.

Get in a comfy place and fire your fly-by-fly rocket. Remember to press A to slow down the rocket as you make turns or dodge bodies.

Guide the rocket to Daniel Carrington and kill him. Your Maian buddies will hold off the guards, but you still have to hurry and be careful at the same time. Do not miss Slayer shots.

DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, I don't think Krijy meant for the L+R player position modifier to be used as a 'teleporter' to help you complete the mission. He used it to reposition you at your new location during the introduction scene, as the default one drops you into an abyss. Well, as well all know, falling into an abyss is never a good thing. Still, it's quite clever that you thought of it. Whenever you can use a design flaw to make things easier, you definitely should. Wink

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice glitch about to press L and R to be at square one Cac.

00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ummm i already knew about that tactic lol. i first tried it on my 1964 emualtor. it's really not that hard to think of.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Still, it's quite clever that you thought of it. Whenever you can use a design flaw to make things easier, you definitely should. Wink

That reminds me of the Defection glitch!

Erevan wrote:
Nice glitch about to press L and R to be at square one Cac.

Thanks.

00dark wrote:
ummm i already knew about that tactic lol. i first tried it on my 1964 emualtor. it's really not that hard to think of.

Good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: