ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

need help with GSCC on windows98.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: need help with GSCC on windows98. Reply with quote Back to top

i just can't figure out why it does this but it won't let me open the gscc.zip file that i just recently downloaded. when i right click the file then click open, a menu comes up with options to save the file or just open it. so i click open and the menu just reappears and won't let me open the file. do i need to extract it so it is uncompressed? if so, how? i'm not sure if i can even extract it on a windows 98. please help.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just checking that you have the winzip program installed on your pc? On windows 98 you would even be able to use the original GS utilities, just in case you didn't know. Let me know how this works out for you.

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not just winzip, i have this program called ezip that does the same thing for 30 days. Ya, I'm cheap. Razz

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is there a free version of winzip? i mean like one that is totally free and that doesn't have a "free trial". i just want an unzipping utility that won't cost me anything.

InsomniaDMX
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00 Dark, Check your PMs for an answer to this too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ezip has expired, but its still working.. perfectly..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: