ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

MultiplayerX has given this game his seal of approval

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: MultiplayerX has given this game his seal of approval Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, he's really got me wanting this. Sounds bloody amazing. Feel free to entice me to buy the xbox 360 for this game. Sound effects and PD original weaponry. Juicy. I figured nothing would be similar...but me wrong me thinks!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know. From what I've seen in previews on the television, it doesn't look very good. It almost seems as if Rare used a form of cellshading, which does not appeal to me. Joanna Dark appears to be straight out of a cartoon. What's with the orange hair? Not that I have anything against orange hair. Hell, if I saw a girl with orange hair I'd get a good look at her. Vitamin C (Colleen Anne Fitzpatrick) has orange hair and I like her. You can see her boobies on Dracula 2000 and I like them, too. But didn't Jo have short, dark hair in the original? Why the sudden transformation? Is it because of all these makeover shows that are flooding the tv? Enough about the hair. There are too many vibrant colours everywhere in the adds and screencaps. Sure, might add some more excitement to a map, but at the cost of being phony. Futuristic vs. Fake? You decide.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hate Microsoft owning Rare, I dont think this would have happened if Rare was not owned bby Microsoft. All it seems they are doing is making sequels of games that made the n64 great. Perfect Dark, Conkers Bad Fur Day. I dont think Perfect Dark was ever meant to have a sequel. I hate rerun storylines, something new is always better. It might be pretty good, but I didnt like the orange hair either, lol.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's beside the point on some ways because in Perfect Dark, in Defection (the first level) when you pause before or during the game, you will see in the briefing that Carrington says to Johana about her first mission to save Dr Caroll in the dD building. Check in PD and let's talk about it.

And some things, Joana Dark has too changed!

Before, when Rare was with Nintendo, the games were pretty good and exellent. But now, since Nintendo have sold Rare to Microsoft, Rare's games are poor. That was a terrible mistake to sell Rare to Microsoft.

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm also not a big fan of orange hair. I've heard mixed things about this game, but more bad stories than good ones. I'm thinking about holding off on the 360 and getting an iPod instead because iPods are nice.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am a Goldeneye fan and I do have Perfect Dark Zero and played it for over 2 months and here are my thoughts. Yes, this game did indeed get mixed reactions. Some like it and some hate it. In my opinion I like it and its all because of the multiplayer.

The multiplayer is very addicting just like any other shooter's with an xbox live label on it. You should spend several months playing the multiplayer portion because its very fun. Why some people hate the multiplayer? The answer is the controls. The default controls are brutal and there is a forum on the net which tells you how to fix the sensibility in the game and I did that and now I am fine.

Lastly, I will talk about single player. Now this is where most people will say it sucks. The single player is not bad but it could have been better. But the best part is that all missions are coop and can be played over xbox live. Overall, Perfect Dark Zero is a very good game if you are looking for replay value. Sure you might hate this game first, but you have to player it several days to like it. It is worth 50$.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: I'm with Gold N Eye Reply with quote Back to top

Must have missed this post. Lol. Yes Perfect Dark Zero is it's own game and the graphics may use use cellshading,,BUT...it's DAMN good cellshading and the TEMPLE level and TOWER level are wonders to behold due to their size and INTENSE detail. Temple is loaded with plant life to the last detail. One of the only reasons why I'm even considering buying an XBOX360 when the price comes down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: