ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye level over haul need help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you join?
yes!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
If only I had the time
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i'm interested
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Goldeneye level over haul need help! Reply with quote Back to top

Like the mass hackers project I want to totally recreate all the levels in goldeneye.

Here is the catch; all the levels will be based on real current events.

Let me give an example, just like how BMW did his level on finding nuclear weapons in Iran, there could be a level about corruption in Russia with the kremlin or a secret facility in North Korea.

So I propose that BMW's level be a part of this hack, one level down 21 more to go.

Everyone can join, and I encourage everyone to join. Post your ideas here and such.

We should focus on one level at a time before trying to tackle several at the same time. It will lead to better quality. Finish the level when you can as soon as you can but there are no deadlines.

I would really like if the main hackers joined like BMW, Subdrag, Wreck and Zion kitty if he wants, but it is up to them.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me start out by saying this - the idea of an overhaul of every level is certainly a worthy goal. But I'm not interested in becoming part of a "team". I much prefer to work at my own pace, and I honestly don't know when I'll even get back to working on any more missions (though I can say would like to some time).

Now I can't really speak for wreck or subdrag, but I think they generally feel the same way. I know wreck has some mission ideas and has been working off and on on implementing some of his own ideas. Not sure about subdrag.

I think right now its really just too early to try to plan something like this. Like you yourself said, its best to tackle one mission at a time. The best way to go about this at this time is to just work out a mission if you want to and if you get it done post it up. Once there's at least 4 or 5 different missions done then we might have a better idea on how to go from there.

So if you have some ideas for a specific mission then get to work on it and post a completed product. And of course if you have any specific questions or run into problems there's several of us here who can probably help.

Oh, and btw - we'd be talking 20 missions, not 22. There's only 20 slots on the mission menu. But remember that Surface and Bunker are repeated, so if there's only 1 Surface and 1 Bunker mission, that opens up two slots - one for the Library and one for either Caves, Complex, or Temple.

Now if you want to work on a specific mission for such an overhaul, I recommend staying away from the following (this is just based on what I know) :
-Library (already completed)
-Train (one of my future plans)
-Runway (one of my future plans)
-Complex (a possible mission by Wreck)
-Caves (a possible mission by Wreck)
-Depot (a possible mission by Subdrag)

Again, the idea of an overhaul is one that can be done. But lets see a few more completed, quality missions actually completed and posted before we talk about how to go from there.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I am just saying that we pick the levels that we are going to redo, and i'll pick up the ones no one else wants to modify. So we all pick the levels we want to change, work at our own pace and finish them when we can. Does that sound like a plan?

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am intersested in this. Thanks for the mass hackers refrence, lol

I am working on a new level today so I probally won't get around to help you.,

I suggest if you go deep stay way from

Bunker 2(Future Level by: ColdshadowX)
Temple(In Progress by: ColdShadowX
Runway(I already over hauled the mission)
Surface 1( I am working on it)
Complex(Future Plan by: ColdShadowX)

check my website out for more info..I'll post the link tonight

later.... Smile

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

alright Very Happy I'll try my hand at aztec then, and facility.

Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im interested im almost dont with turkish jail.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet, you'll take one of the bunker levels then Very Happy

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jungle [Future level by Ryani, an Monique Caves]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: