ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Four "All Bonds" Menu Folders / Multiplayer All Bo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Four "All Bonds" Menu Folders / Multiplayer All Bo Reply with quote Back to top

I seen this in a video, from Goldeneye.Detstar.Com, and I was wondering if anyone has actually been able to do it, and get a working gameshark code for it.

On another note, I was using a multiplayer character editor, and was wondering what people had for their All Bonds characters.

For Connery, he is wearing the blue Frigate Suit. It looks like something Connery actually wore.

Moore is wearing the surface suit. He wore one in the opening of AVTAK.

Dalton is wearing the mission one stealth suit. He wore one during The Living Daylights.

Brosnan is wearing the jungle suit.

Ofcourse, they all have the "4E" head, or the Bond head from multi and from the two extra missions.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We found the textures, and got the suits in, but we have had trouble getting the heads looking..well, decent. Maybe you should take a shot at that one.

Take a look here:
http://www.rarewitchproject.com/specials.php?id=geromeditor1

And also the 4 bonds ips patch is included with the Goldeneye Setup Editor.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know, but I got ripped off, and don't got a LED in my 3.3 gameshark. But I mean about the dossier folders. Like the save files. Originally there were the All Bonds posted on it. But now, it is all Brosnan pictures. Is there a gameshark code (long or short) that can kindof bring that feature back to the game?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's a gameshark code to load the multiplayer icons, but unfortunately not the suits or the faces.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know that. But I mean the folders. Originally, there were the All Bonds. You could chose the folder, and it would be a bigger picture of that Bond. Now it is only Brosnan on the four save folders. I was wondering if there was a gameshark code for that feature.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zoinkity, one of the GoldenEye / Perfect Dark hackers on the forum, has done just that. However, it's currently only for emulation, via ROM patching. He did say that a GameShark code version is possible, but probably not worth all the effort. Here's the link to his thread...

http://shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=1620

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Connery as bond, you're a little behind the times.

Just get the GE Setup Editor. Everything you need to know.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know. But my gameshark doesn't have a LED, so it can't be hooked up to the computer... can't it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: