ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What about scenarios?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Your favorite scenario...
Boring (Normal)
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
You Only Live Twice
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
The Living Daylights (Flag Tag)
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Man With the Golden Gun
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Licence to Kill
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Teams
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Live and Let Die
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Shaken, Not Stirred
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: What about scenarios? Reply with quote Back to top

What about scenarios?
Does anybody else play with scenarios? Often you just see pure combat matches. A few of these are very unique though. I've never seen another game with golden gun and "Only Live X times". When I first started playing LtK was insanely popular, golden gun got mixed in every now and then, and twice usually finished it all up. Never once have I played teams though, and nobody in their right mind likes flag tag - especially two player flag tag. At least in Turok they'd turn into an adorable monkey ;*)

Shame the poll only allows one selection, because I'm mostly interested in the ones *nobody* likes. Chime in with the scenarios that outright reek, and lets try to do something about them. -and don't feel bad if its one of the last three ;*)

Since you're at it though, drop a line on new scenarios you'd like to see. Even if it is utterly impossible, it might not be a year from now. Hacker Central in GE? Touch that Box? (maybe not touch that box) Slacker? (least distance covered vs. damage dealt) Be creative!

-Oh, and as far as I'm concerned, LtK needs to be a setting, not a scenario...

-Note
The last three tagged on the list are hacked scenarios, just added for fun. If you've never heard of them, get over to the hacking section more often ;*) Live and Let Die is longest inning; Shaken, Not Stirred is most damage dealt; and Shaken Again is a misnomer, where scoring is based on accuracy versus damage (offically it replaced the original - at least on my gameshark). Codes should be posted somewhere in there.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I play almost exclusively LTK or golden gun, but LTK is my favorite. Those last two scenarios you made up sound actually quite excellent. Were there codes released somewhere for Shaken Again?

Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Performance: Is now my new one. Based on style. It's good to shoot but try to spice it up every now and then if you are good enough.

I can play them all but my next one would be normal or teams for target practice.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is the performance scenario?

Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://shootersforever.battlefieldforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=276&start=0

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh interesting. I think AC-10 is weighted a bit high, but that's a kind of fun way of doing it.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... It would take a lot of code, but would be rather fun to implement. Probably have to just compile all the stats used for each player though, while the game is running.

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Liscense to Kill and Normal. Maybe Man with the Golden Gun occasionly.

LTK with Pistols on either Complex or Basement is intense, reaction based gunslingin awesomeness in a bag.
Yes it is.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really used to like playing The Living Daylights with one of my friends, both of us found it hilarious trying to shoot the other while they were running around like an idiot.

Other than that I'd go with Normal, followed by Man With the Golden Gun, I've never been a fan of You Only Live Twice or License to Kill.

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was fond of 'you live twice' for a long time until it came down to hiding as a good tactic so now I've nearly abandoned that line of play.

And Subby, you don't really like my idea, lets go then...when you get done perfecting online GE play of course. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: