ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER] - Office (Library Mod)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER] - Office (Library Mod) Reply with quote Back to top

Level name: Military Office
Select: Office from select screen.
Notes: Lags with the Rice video plugin, but with the default it works perfectly.
Weapon pickups: Shotgun, shotgun cartridges, PP7, .45 ammo, ZMG, Rocket Launcher
Body armour: In small room on box, and on cardboard box in main room.
Screens:

Download: [ump_setupameZ.bin, LtitleE.bin]
Link: http://randomforum.ipbfree.net/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=760

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow tiny level! But cool!

Btw - you need to add multiplayer weapons instead of standard ones or they won't be picked up. Ammo too. Check out a normal multi to figure out how, I think the guns need to be F0-F7, and in the object menu attach the ammo to the guns. Maybe I should actually incorporate this into the editor. Done.

Grab this version:
http://rarewitchproject.com/media/misc/goldeneyesetupeditorv2.exe

Has allowing ammo boxes to switch to guns, and also ammo to switch to F0-F7 for multi.

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They work okay for me, the rocket launcher is always a bit empty. (1 rocket when you pick it up, i would've put ammo on the ground but I couldn't find the image)

The jeep just wouldn't work, so i abandoned it. it was meant to be near the shutter.

[quote=Subdrag]Wow tiny level! But cool! [/quote]

Ya, close quarter fighting. try recording that GE Master! Laughing

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The image for ammo is pretty early. I forget exact #, but look at any other multi level to see what image it uses. It's type 14.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Multiplayer ammo crates are always image "005 Ammo Crate (Green)", and are the "14 Ammo Box" object type. Set your weapon ID to one of the available entries from "F0" - "F7", then assign the appropriate ammo objects to that weapon number.

Like SubDrag mentioned, your best bet is to load up one of the multiplayer setups and see how Rare put it together. Once you know how, you'll be able mimic it in your own stages.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the nightfire ammo setup. Box of bullets instead of random green crates.

And I meant I couldn't find a rocket ammo image, so they rocket launcher didn't have alot of ammo.

I'm working on multi runway now.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, just make sure you use the new editor I just put up there, and add guns to F0-F7 and use ammo boxes (or anything that looks like ammo) and attach to gun in editor by right clicking on it.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Office W JEEP

okay I got your Jeep in there, just remember....you can delete presets to make more space (red boxes are 27 ones so I removed some that were left). below is a BIN then a ROM. use the BIN to put the Jeep wherever you want it then just rewrite over the ROM. the ROM already has the Jeep in it if you wish to see it first. Note: I have adjusted the air toggle for the Jeep...don't move it!! just use the regular arrow or rotator to position it where you want it. peace, MultiplayerX

BIN
http://www.bigupload.com/d=5E73C067

ROM
http://www.bigupload.com/d=05219E51

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This looks cool. What parts of Library is it? Could you make gameshark codes?

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its the large room and a small corridor. Sorry, it's a mod only, you get it with the Setup Editor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: