ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

i saw the texas chainsaw massacre: the beginning!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: i saw the texas chainsaw massacre: the beginning! Reply with quote Back to top

OMFG!! this movie was disgusting-it actually filmed Tom Hewitt (the chainsaw guy as he is called in the movie) slowly peeling the skin off this guys face! it also was very sedistic in that the sheriff wraped plastic sandwhich wrap around the guys face before he was skinned and nearly suffocated him. they also smashed out his brother's girlfriends permanent teeth! ahh i don't want to spoil it but it was freakin hardcore. you guys have gotta see this bloody and disgusting movie. it rocks!!

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its been a while since I've found a scary movie that I've enjoyed. I saw the movie Ghost Ship when it was being made, and ever since then when I see the blood and guts spilling, I also think of the hundreds of camera and crewmen around, and the fact that its all lines from a script. It kinda took the fun out of it.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know most of you will probably think that I'm BS'ing you with this, but my brother is actually on friendly terms with Andrew Bryniarski, the man who portayed Thomas Hewitt in the two most recent entries into The Texas Chainsaw Massacre series. My brother, Bob, is an artist who specializes in mask making. He's made a few Leatherface style masks over the years, and Andrew ended up seeing some online. A few years ago, we went to a horror convention put on by Rue Morgue magazine in Toronto. I went dressed up as LF from the remake, which was released in 2000. As we were turning the corner to get into the area where the celebrities were seated, a man yelled out, "Hey, Leatherface!". Our friend, Shawn, looked at me and pointed out the guy who said it. It was none other than Thomas Hewitt himself, Andrew Bryniarski. He called us over to his table and asked us to sit with him for awhile. It was amazing, since he even knew who we were. We chatted for over an hour about all different kinds of things. The LF mask I was wearing, as well as the Kemper face I had been holding, were both given to him before we left. Since then, my brother has stayed in contact with him over the phone. He's a great guy and the best Leatherface to date.

If you'd like to check out my brother's mask company, here's a link...
http://www.maskmurderers.com

And here's another link to Bryniarski's website, for the convention...
http://www.andrewbryniarski.net/pages/con/ruecon.htm
(check out the second, third and fourth pics.)
(mouse over images for details)

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

(Skorpion)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Challenging Wreck's claim.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like I said, most of you will most likely think that I'm making this up. But most of you who know me, know that I don't lie. If you don't already know, my real name is Don. You can find that out from my The Multiplayer Saviours website, which you can be linked to from GoldenEye Forever. Since I also have an image of myself for my avatar, you know what I look like. This is a link to my brother's website, Mask Murderers, which I am also a part of, where it clearly shows that I am, infact, involved in the business...
http://www.maskmurderers.com/the_creators.htm

Recently, Fangoria magazine put on a horror award show, called The Chainsaw Awards. Andrew Bryniarski, along with Slipknot, were giving out the award for Most Thrilling Killing. After the nominees were announced, the band cheered him on to become Leatherface. He pulled out my brother's old Cattle Killer mask, slid it over his head, picked up a chainsaw, and begin carving into a prop body on stage. Here is a link to the video on YouTube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jirf4LUdx1I

As well, a link to the thread on our message board about the event...
http://www.maskmurderers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=525

If this still isn't enough proof to support my claims, here is another link to a video on YouTube. It features Andrew Bryniarski at a convention, talking into a camera about how people talk bad about him on the Internet. In the last twenty seconds of the clip, he gives a shout out to Bob, my brother, from Mask Murderers. As well as my mother, who has been a big fan of Andrew's since we met him at the convention in Toronto. She's been ill these past few months, so he was wishing her well, which was incredibly nice of him. Here's the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbSs47JXhiE

I thought you guys would have already figured out by now that I'm not fibber. Rolling Eyes

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thats some pretty hard evidence. Wrecks not a liar: Case Closed!

Ya know, I think I've been on that mask murderer site before. Wasn't that the one with the chat box? Or perhaps I'm crazy. Either way, your bro is pretty talented. Like you except for with art instead of words. You should seriously concider writing a book.

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i haven't even seen your evidence and i still believe you, because i know you wouldn't lie to us-RIIIIIGHT WREEEEECK???

linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I SUDDENLLY LOST MY APPITITE WHILE EATING PIZZA WHEN I SAW THE TEXES CHAINSAW MASSACRE.ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT FACE WAS PEALED OFF.NOW I HATE PIZZA.**** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ****
thank you for listening.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: