ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Hola.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Hola. Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys,

I found this site from a link on some youtube videos showing custom levels. I thought they were pretty awesome, and want to give them a try myself. It also seems like it's now possible to play GE online as well! I'd love to get in on that too, only, the game is very difficult to control with a conventional USB controller or plain ol' keyboard/mouse. I saw a description for an N64 to USB adaptor.... somewhere. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me buy/order one from somewhere? thanks.

Also, I am the guy who did most of the TASed Goldeneyed videos on youtube. For those who haven't seen them, be sure to check them out at http://youtube.com/profile?user=R151NGT3MP357 .

Look forward to any help with the adaptor, and I look forward to shooting you all sometime soon : )

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please use my link here, I can make a few pennies. Welcome to the forums!

http://www.goldeneyeonline.com

The banner at the top!!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What custom levels? I just see TAS.

eshocker6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Subdrag, he said that the link he posted was a link to his TASes just in case anybody wanted to check them out, he didn't say anything about custom levels besides the fact that he thought they were cool and he wanted to give them a try.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh he's the guy who made those TAS videos. That's awesome actually, I quite like the TAS videos, crazy stuff, especially with the headshots and grenade throws.

Welcome!

Jack
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's as eshocker says, I saw the link on a couple other videos on Youtube of custom levels. The Library one and the Streets one really caught my attention, and linked to the goldeneyevault site... and, well here I am.

Thanks for the tip on the USB adaptor GE, I'll be ordering one friday when I get paid.

Cheers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: