ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Test Map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Test Map Reply with quote Back to top

I finally think we've turned the corner on importing bgfiles...of course clipping only works for very flat levels, but we should be seeing some all new (slightly simplistic though) levels in the future.

If only I were worth my salt in Maya Modelling. My biggest problem right now are editing u/v texture coords and figuring out how to do the Kd property from .obj files...

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/test/goldeneyetestmap.ips

Runway solo or Archives Multi.

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hafta check this out tomorrow
sleepy time now

sounds very interesting tho

Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

looks very weird.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice, but it gets a popup titled "access violation" when it starts up and the message reads while processing graphics data an exception occured you may need to restart the emulator. And I switched it to library's rom settings and it won't even load dam. I have to beat dam and then facility because since the emulator does not recognise it as any known rom it does not have any cheats for it.

It also is very laggy, I think I screwed up some where, but I recalcutlated the checksum and trimmed the rom as well as flipped the bytes, which I all tested for. I got a new computer so that may be the problem, but it has windows XP on it, so I don't know what's wrong.

Am I correct to say you have solved some of the major clipping problems? Do you have an estimate when you will release these monumental changes to the public?

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

as for speed you gotta set up the patch rom settings just like the old roms settings i would tell them to ya but thats too much typing

that will probably fix your access voilations too

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'll try

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's still no half-decent clipping convertor...however, I have recently begun using Maya, and I believe I can construct clipping rather decently in there!

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that's alright, I am not sure what you mean by constructing it "in there" but I get the picture. I personally use 3ds max for modeling, it's owned by the same company auto desk.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

3ds max is way easier to use than Maya.

Go get it. Trust me. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: