ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Citadel 1 Player Mission?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Citadel 1 Player Mission? Reply with quote Back to top

Bond: Connery
Bonus Enemy: Oddjob
Beta Object: Lectre, Weapons Case

-------------------------------------------------

(Difficulty): James Bond
Mission 10: Citadel
Part i: Enemy Complex?

Objectives:
Destroy Weapons Truck - All Difficulties
Contact Double Agent - Secret Agent, 00 Agent
Obtain Safe Key - All Difficulties
Retrieve Lectre - All Difficulties
Defeat Oddjob - All Difficulties

BACKGROUND:

A top secret decoding device called the Lectre has been stolen. You need to retrieve the Lectre by any means possible.

M BRIEFING:

Bond, a top secret decoding device called the Lectre has been taken by a man known as Oddjob. He took it to a local Catherdal, and plans to sell it along with an illegal weapons cache. You need to destroy that weapons cache, and retrieve the Lectre. Failure is not an option, Bond.

Q BRANCH:

I am equiping you with your camera. You should need to identify the weapons buyer. I'm equiping you with a timed mine for the weapons truck. And contact our double agent on the inside of the catherdal. He'll give you a weapons case you will need to complete your mission. And 007, try to bring the Lectre back in one piece.

MONEYPENNY:

I hope you stay atop of this situation, James. I will be waiting for your return to London.

----------------------------------

The weapons truck would be the Green Military Truck. And the Lectre would be a briefcase in a vault. I think the Terrorist type guards would look really cool, and playing as Sean Connery would be fun. The level would be cool, because there are so many Sean Connery refrences. Oddjob, the Lectre, the weapons case. I think this could be one fun level. This is just an idea being tossed around, so I don't know if it is gonna be made. Would this level work?

Last edited by connery as bond on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most of it.

The trouble would be getting Bond to be Connery.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryani wrote:
Most of it.

The trouble would be getting Bond to be Connery.

Couldn't you texture edit another Character, say "Russian Soldier", and have you play as that? Or even just edit the Tuxedo to the White Tux, and texture edit the Multi Bond head to Connery?

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Images are diff sizes. The head won't fit on Bonds normal heads, and the body only fits on the first missions suit.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, there are two options.

A. Use "4E" - Multi Bond And Use White Tux Over Mission One Stealth Suit

or

B. Remodel A Connery

A sounds good, unless there is someone with alot of time on their hands that would remodel a Connery face...

Raz
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it for certain that the extra Bonds's head models aren't in the ROM somewhere? Almost everything else has turned up that wasn't supposed to be in there.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Those models are definitely long gone. THe textures are there though, as you've prob found in the image editor. You could try some kind of refitting process for current heads.

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just remember that the Citadel mission was my idea in the first place. i am posting the official release!

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Huh?

Those objectives and ideas of playing as Connery, retrieving the Lectre, killing Oddjob, and retrieving the weapons case were mine.

Sure, you started making one, but there hasn't been an update for a long time, so I figured I would create one with a retro style concept.
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are insane, right? This sort of thing shouldn't be happening. There *are* no official releases. All stages accepted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: