ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Keyboard + Mouse Setting download!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Keyboard + Mouse Setting download! Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I have made a setting allows the GoldenEye Players to use Aim using Mouse.

But take care that N-Rage V2 1.80a allow you to use Keyoboard Aim using Absoulute X,Y.

Razz I Suggest you using N-Rage V2 1.80a (I got it from PJ64k 1.6)

1- Using N-Rage V2 1.80a.

Notes:

* In the Main Menu keep pressing M.
* Keep Pressing Scroll Click buttom in the mouse to use Aim.

2- Using N-Rage 1.60.

Notes:

* To use Aim do 1 right click , and to end the aim do also do 1 right click.
* Press E one time if you are in the menu and when you finish the menu click E again.
* Q make you walk (not run) and aim using keyboard and also when you finish click Q again.

Don't forget to uncheck Real N64 Range then click save button.

Downloads:

1-N-Rage V2 1.80a Mouse Setting.
2-N-Rage V2 1.80a Mouse Keyboard.
3-Rage 1.60 Mouse Aim Setting.

http://www.zshare.net/download/3325347fb0b289/

If you have any Suggestions or Comments or Questions post it here please Rolling Eyes

Last edited by combomember on Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cool thanks!

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget to uncheck Real N64 Range then click save button.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Edit: Disregard this, see my post below.

Last edited by Dragonsbrethren on Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I controlled the aim and i can snipe with my setting but when i make the aim with the right click it be much easier

i am going try ur setting

do u use NRage V1 or V2?

i am going upload a movie for it

please tell me a good website to upload to

thanks

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your setting is very good , but the aim don't work , you may take it from my setting.

please tell me a place to upload the movie because YouTube is blocked on my PC

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rather than retyping them, I'll just post a link to my fixed settings:

dead link - use radorn's settings instead

The only real change between this and my previous settings are a few ideas I got from combomember's settings, namely toggling absolute mode and lowering mouse sensitivity while aiming. Also, I can't seem to crouch using right shift and the arrow keys on my keyboard--I'm not sure if it's the keyboard or the plugin's fault. If you prefer using the arrow keys for movement instead of WASD you may wish to change the R button to a different key.

Remember to set the control style to 1.2 and the look up/down to upright in-game.

Last edited by Dragonsbrethren on Sat May 01, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ur setting is for Solitaire 1.2 not 1.1 and the the crouch worked when i set it to 1.2 , but the mouse sensivity for looking up / down is very high, i am going to change it , and how can i change the up to down and vice versa , because i don't see this option in-game.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about the typo, I don't know why I put 1.1. The setting for looking up/down is right under the music and fx volumes in the settings menu.

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh i found it , thanks , i didn't notice all that options in the game like auto aiming etc... the setting now works very great but my mouse is not accurate beacause its not optical, i may try to upload a movie for it.

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i found 1 big in our setting , it is when u decrease the mouse value while Aiming , the aim can't get to the maximum corner, this macro doesn't reduce the sensivity , but it reduce the value itself , to do it you will have to do a macro to double the value of + mouse X and - Mouse X and decrease the main sensivity to 100% instead of 200%.

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: GunMouseFPS = Good idea Reply with quote Back to top

I have one, It's good because it's like a gun... and a optical mouse, with the buttons, scroll wheel on the side, I set it up how I like, but it's a little akward since I usually don't play by keyboard and mouse... So I'm not going to play it online. PS. It gives plenty of precision, and plenty of control.. just reduces your reaction time, unlike a controller where split second actions and reactions are quite common.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Name13013
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: GunMouseFPS = Good idea Reply with quote Back to top

Dangerousd777 wrote:
I have one, It's good because it's like a gun... and a optical mouse, with the buttons, scroll wheel on the side, I set it up how I like, but it's a little akward since I usually don't play by keyboard and mouse... So I'm not going to play it online. PS. It gives plenty of precision, and plenty of control.. just reduces your reaction time, unlike a controller where split second actions and reactions are quite common.

Anyone still have there Mouse macros or settings as because i have no idea how to make or use them.

radorn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

all links in this sticky are broken.
on the other hand, I have working ones in this other thread, that's since sank a little in the thread list
http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=4117

radorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what? way to resurrect a dead topic!
who are you replying to anyway?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: