ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Music Themes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: GoldenEye Music Themes Reply with quote Back to top

Regarding to Dragonsbrethren's post : (Mini USF)
Goldeneye USF Archive 527 KB
USF Plugin for Winamp 185 KB
Winamp Free 5.93 MB

Regarging to Dangerousd777's post at the bottom of Goldeneyeforever Website Page : (Mp3)

Original version 164 MB
Funky version 46.7 MB

Origional Post:
Well the website contains MIDI files for games consoles and goldeneye is one of them .

Note:The Musics is not the origional musics.

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/index-gr.html

my favourites is Dam , Caverns and Aztecs.

and sure the others are too cool but not MIDI.

Shocked

Last edited by combomember on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks man.

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Ah Reply with quote Back to top

Nintendo 64 Uses a different format then MIDI, It uses USFs, which are also sequenced files, But Midi sounds different. There are about 600KB of USFs in Goldeneye 007, If you were to put that to 128Kbps MP3s then it would be over 100MB and still sound like the USFs, But that involves hacking the rom to only get it to play music so you can record it. Sounds like too much work for me, On www.goldeneyeforever.com On the bottom of the page there are links so you can download 2 versions of the soundtrack, both original and X, Sounds like the original music but the download can take a bit on slow connections. You can also turn off sound in single player although you probably wont get all the X versions, Still easier just to get the MP3 Download. Oh and I like the Midis, Very good

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Goldeneye USF Archive

USF Plugin for WinAmp

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea thats what i used too.

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks all, i updated the main topic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: