ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye 007 Chat (www.xat.com/Goldeneye007)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Goldeneye 007 Chat (www.xat.com/Goldeneye007) Reply with quote Back to top

This place doesn't require mIRC or anything, New Room To Meet New Players! Check it out, We start getting people on 8/28/07, And We can add youtube videos to the homepage, You can also put the chat box on your myspace or other places that support HTML. Keep Your Language PG 13 For other users. Were getting new places for more players, Come here if you have Questions on Goldeneye or Emulation, Everything from Console to Online. Very Happy Go to www.xatech.com/Goldeneye007 Users from the Goldeneye IRC Channel will be made owners and/ or Moderators.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah nice!!

the best thing that it doesn't need Mirc Very Happy

but what is the goal of meeting new players , is that for online gaming?

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes.

The background kinda sux tho...

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing to talk about. All of us here sit at the top of the world, the only thing we can do now is look down.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Backround is a low resolution picture I just got from Google Image Search, And What is there to talk about? A Lot, and meeting new players is to get people for Kaillera, This should work, So Come and check it out, also send me a message on the side of the home page if you want to request to put a picture as a backround, I will reply.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Something Wrong with the page
i need to scroll right about 1 minuit to see the chat
and i can't see the chat place anymore

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Really? Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, I see, You Need to be using Firefox for the homepage or the chatbox to work! You can always take the HTML Code to Post it to your Page: http://www.filefactory.com/file/d1fb61/ It says HTML Coding txt and is 500 bytes, It's the HTML To Embed the Chatbox
There shouldn't be any problems with this one, the home page is still under a lot of updating and construction!

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote=Maxout]
Nothing to talk about. All of us here sit at the top of the world, the only thing we can do now is look down.[/quote]

As cheasy as this sounds, its almost true.

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: I see Reply with quote Back to top

Well no ones coming for some reason? we have an owner, a moderator
And like 4 expected members, Thats low compared to other rooms.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: