ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[The Complex Project] Solo Mission in Multiplayer Level
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I must say this level IMPRESSIVE (having seen it in-game). At the end someone's going to need to make the path presets though...

Timothy1979
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Everything is "done" on paper (paths, objectives, background etc). But as I'm a total sucker at understanding how the paths and presets works, I guess some help will be needed... Confused

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have you checked out the tutorials? There's one on paths and one on presets in general. I know language might be a barrier.

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impressive

Timothy1979
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The level is finished. I would be honored if BMW or Subdrag or Wreck (or anyone who knows how to do the rest) would help me to complete the Project (putting the objectives, camera roll, guard paths etc). Everything is ok on paper, but the language is quite a barrier at this pointf to continue and finish the "hard" things...

I'm preparing some pictures to show each guard's paths, each special object, what they open etc. I would love to complete this Project and to show it to Rareware as a big thanks for all the fun they gave us with Goldeneye. Interested ? Cool

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One big thing I don't think you did was create path presets. There's a tutorial on them. You need to connect a lot of 00 presets (turn them green), so guards know where they can walk in the level.

Sure, we'd love to help you do objectives and things.

Timothy1979
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The level is finished. I've sent the level to Subdrag with everything he needs to understand the mission. The language barrier prevents me from continuing the project. It's time for everyone who wants to help to contact Subdrag, the project is now in his hands and in the hands of everyone who wants to join ! Wink Another teaser pic...

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will try and finish it as soon as possible. Next level I hope learn more though to finish more of it yourself! But spectacular level!

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I cant wait, this level just looks amazing!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If the briefing hasn't been written yet, I'd love to help out with it. That's one of the things I enjoy doing the most. I would rather come up with the ideas behind a mission, as well as the text within, and let someone else who is capable of making the setup do so. Just let me know if the position is available. SubDrag can e-mail me with any information I require to get started.

By the way, this is really turning into a very cool looking stage. The Complex was so bare and empty before, but now it seems well filled out. I look forward to playing it.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually he's got the briefing and objectives all planned out, in fact, just he can't learn how to do it thanks to language barrier. It's quite well planned, pictures of all the guard paths and such too.

Timothy1979
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm putting the Guards, Scientists, CIA Agents and the Mysterious Hostage at the moment (it's quite long). Text is already written, but my English isn't very good so I count on Subdrag to correct it, or it risks to have a little Borat feel Laughing

Wreck : Just contact Subdrag, everyone is invited to join the Project ( there may be a lot a testing before releasing Mr Patch...) !

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this perfect dark or goldeneye?

this level looks sick!

Timothy1979
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's Goldeneye. Hmmmm, yes, maybe someone should move this thread in the "Goldeneye Hacking" Forum.

fantsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

timothy, could you this also to PD??? Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: