ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What the? Screenshots
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: What the? Screenshots Reply with quote Back to top

I havent posted any awesome screenshots lately, so I figured I should post some strange things I have done lately. The first is just a frozen Room Pointer using Artmoney. The Second uses a code by Zoinkity I found that can be respawn preset locations for any multi map, and I set them all to one location and made a monster! (I could have done this just by modding the original codes, but i wanted to test out the code, lol) The third is an example of Subdrags action Modifyer on Trev, this screenshot is of the really wierd one where he goes crazy and flies around. Awesome. Smile

If you (the reader) have or can make any What the? screenshots, post em here.

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You should thank me because i was the one that found art money remember Cool Or at least i think i was.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bad luck Doctornull, I actually knew about it before then, but actually not much before. However, I had never considered using Artmoney for Gameshark hacking until I found that Project 64 offset post, which I had found because of your thread. (Although I only just recently found my 1964 offset)

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never seen the area outside of the interrogation room before. It's pretty neat seeing the full size of the wall behind the windows. Nice looking texture.

Hehe, I usually end up inside of Natalya when I start up a new multi. Wait, don't take that the wrong way! There's no hidden sexual referrence there! Honest. The old codes for the Emptier multi maps placed both players in the same position. Unless you slapped the other to death, or used Walk Through Doors (which I call Walk Through Props, since you're able to go through more than just doors), you're stuck together, unable to move. If you didn't have on respawns, you'd really be screwed.

What in the Sam Hill is 006 doing hanging from the bottling room ceiling?
Was he bitten by an experimented on spider with radioactive blood? Razz

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was experimenting with objects and got this pic. Hmm, ya think the value I modified had something to do with size? Naah.

This actually gives me an idea for a really crazy level. With like ... big stuff. Yeah. Smile

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do it!.... uhh. i think i speak for all people when i say: New Levels PWN!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, got a new image messing with the ROM Image swapper! It's Boris ... dressed in style.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kcghost wrote:
Hehe, got a new image messing with the ROM Image swapper! It's Boris ... dressed in style.

Smooth. Razz

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here are some crazy images I got off of my japanize version of goldeneye. Very glitchy, the skyline is waked, its like this on 1964 with pal and ntsc version also.

Edit: Here are some from 1964

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Last edited by ptb on Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ptb wrote:
Here are some crazy images I got off of my japanize version of goldeneye.

Me dizzy! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That picture marked '00022qj' from the Frigate looks like an entirely new stage. It could almost pass for a screenshot of an industrial rooftop map. Very cool, that for darn sure. Smile

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol, all that is is smearing, but it produces some cool effects. I recently learned how to fix that, actually. Using Jabos, (which is default with PJ64) go into video options and turn on "Clear Mode". It might be under Adavnced Options or sumthin im not sure.

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How about this:

Ghost Goldeneye Surprised

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whoah, the upper-half of that screenshot is creepier than hell.
It looks like somebody made a Silent Hill mod for GoldenEye. Razz

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that pic looks pretty cool. Scary, lol. I got another pic while trying to hack "Snowbound" respawns, apparently I messed up somewhere. After wondering why none of the characters were respawning in the new points, I came across this strange result:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: