ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

NEED HELP WITH ONLINE GOLDENEYE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
p3dawg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: NEED HELP WITH ONLINE GOLDENEYE Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I need some help. I LOVE goldeneye just like many of you in this forum. I have installed mupen 64 just like GE Master says to do it on Goldeneyeonline.com. When i put in the ip address for kaillera (69.90.34.14:27888) you know the address in the instructions for how to play it online NO ONE IS EVER THERE. Except those who for some strange reason like to play super smash brothers (BARF!). So i decided to go another route. Subdrag told me about a irc channel that people be on to get games started. For some reason I cant get irc or mirc to work on my cpu. So I went to another option. A guy named Dangerousd777
says that you can go to www.xatech.com/goldeneye007 if you dont have mirc installed. So i did and still NO ONE WAS THERE. by all the posts and threads in this forum I know for damn sure a lot of people play this game. WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL YOU GUYS AT. Just tell me so i can play and show you my skill level. I think im good but i want to play you guys since your the BEST OF THE BEST. Can someone PLEASE help me out.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I used to always see like 5-7 guys who always wanted to play on the mirc channel. You can try connecting through AIM:okaygossb, he usually wants to play and knows the others.

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you will have to make a game and wait for GE players.
you may wait 1 hour or less because GE players number is low.

or you can also make a game in Reps Emulinker server.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've said this before. It's like at a dance, the floor is empty, everyone looks around at each other, but nobody makes the first move. Same thing. Start the GE room. Wait. People will show up. Remember, go on Xbox live with a recent game and see less than 5 people or none playing on the entire planet. Yes, that's with recent games, so you need some patience. Just start the room and wait, we are out there, but we check for games like you do!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: