ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Keyboard + Mouse Movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Keyboard + Mouse Movies Reply with quote Back to top

Ok
Here is a movie of me with my setting which i posted in other topic.
If someone know a good free website to upload to that will be good

Note: the movie is with fraps demo so i record every 30 secs and i was very tried and i also didn't play very good and i killed myself at last.

The music is from GE source.

Here is the link sorry for late:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/d9a71f/

Last edited by combomember on Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It looks like my computer has a stupid software which block the upload too so i will upload it later may be long time because i am bit busy.

i am waiting for ur movies Smile

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here is the link
http://www.filefactory.com/file/d9a71f/

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched this the other day, how did you get the crosshair to stay in place while aiming? Mine always moves back towards the center of the screen so I can't aim with it unless something is right in front of me. I looked at your settings and nothing seems to be different except that you have the absolute X and Y options checked, when I had those enabled in mine it made it impossible to turn with the mouse.

Edit: Never mind, I totally missed the modifier that toggles the absolute X/Y settings while aiming. Now that I changed that my settings are perfect, I completed a few missions on 00 Agent with them. Very Happy

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its great that you could do it,
please can you tell me your setting now .
and can you upload a movie for it because i like to know how you play Very Happy

if you will do i recommend putting The Surface music from GE Source because this music is more than nice in the HL2/mod GE source and you can get it from the topic in GE forum.

thanks for ur fast reply and edit.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just posted a download in this topic:

http://shootersforever.battlefieldforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?p=14450#14450

As for a movie, I've never done one for Goldeneye before, what do I need to download?

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't know a good software.
but i used Fraps demo. www.fraps.com
it stop recording every 30 second and you will have to click the record buttom every 30 secs.

and i didn't full screen Mupen64k because the movie becomes laggy.

then convert the movie to .WMV using windows movie maker.

then upload it to any upload website.

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok i made a movie with Dragonsbrethren setting , it was nice but my mouse is really very bad and not optical.

i am uploading it , its for surface and i choosed it to put the surface music Very Happy

uploading..

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ecc585/

but i 2x the speed after a while

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha! The first guard you shot butt-jumped! That's my favorite out of all the guard pain animations. Laughing

I can't record a movie, Fraps slows my computer down too much, the game runs at about half the speed it should.

combomember
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol, i like the animation when he shot back while looking forward in train.

and about fraps , it works slow too when i put it on full screen.

may be (not sure) if you used 1964 emulator for example it will work fast.
and may be also the graphics plug-in the cause of that.

Edit: And i use p4 3.00ghz 2mb cache and 512mb rams and geforce 6600 512mb.

It exist other softwares which is faster than fraps, i don't remember the names now but one of them is GameCam http://www.planetgamecam.com/?locid=download
i never tried it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: