ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Online Goldeneye Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G_Stone899
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Online Goldeneye Help Reply with quote Back to top

Hello to all. As you can see I am a noob. I love Goldeneye (like you all) and hearing about this website and that it was possible to play online is awesome! I have some questions though and they may sound noobie to many so I apologize.

1. I have downloaded Project64 1.6 and 1964. I have played single player missions with no problems. When I go on 1964 and try to play online, everyone is play Super Smash Brothers or some other games and I find no one who wants to play GE. I have created a room and waited and still nothing. I have also tried to download Mupen64k as that seems to be what must of you people use. I could not get it to load a window like Project 64k and 1964 do. I looked for an icon to bring up the Mupen64k game device but all I saw was a bunch of generic icons and an icon that looked like Microsoft Office. How do I get Mupen64k to work?

2. Do I need Mupen 64k to play with all you? Basically, are these networks all tied in or is 1964 one network and Mupen64k another?

3. What I.P. do all the Goldeneyer's use to play?

I am sure I will have some more varying questions and I apologize for not being super computer literate. I am using a Microsoft Sidewinder controller for now and if I see that the online games really do work I am definitely going to by a usb adapter for the 64 controler. Thanks in advance! Look forward to palying with you all!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know a lot of guys used to hang out here all wanting to play:
irc://irc.quakenet.org/goldeneyeonline

G_Stone899
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, my computer can't load that page. I can't seem to find out how to play online from Project 64 1.6. Can anyone help me out? It is the emulator that seems to work best for me.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

download mirc

at command place

/server irc.quakenet.org
/join #goldeneyeonline

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

quick note: Project 64 doesnt support online play.

G_Stone899
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, I got Mupen64k to load correctly without error. When I load the game and try to play neither the controller I have or the keyboard works. Whats up with that? Also, buttons don't work such as the help files in Mupen64k 0.6.0. What do I do?

G_Stone899
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nevermind, I figured it out. How can I get cheats on Mupen64? I don't see cheats anywhere in the drop down menus.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can't

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: