ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Windows Vista is a windows 95 with a windows XP skiN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Computer SOS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No doubt MS and Windows rules the world. However, if they have tried to control what files we can use on their OS, then they have made a huge mistake. Nobody will allow big brother to dictate this rubbish. Again, I haven't gotten the full scoop on digital rights and Vista, but it is an issue that will become very clear as people begin to realize what MS is trying to do.

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Then the clouds parted, and a Mac decended in the form of a white PDA and said, "those who beleive in me, shall be allowed to computer gaming heaven.""

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will fall on my sword before I buy an apple.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's just it, I havn't tried the new apple. I know the I-Books are crap. That's why I always reserve a laptop in the morning so I can get one of the newer Toshiba's. Perhaps we should see if anyone here has used a newer one, and what they may think of it. I'll leave that topic for a more computer litterate member to start though.

I love Windows. But I highly dissagree with the fact that windows would release a faulty bata version of something. If in fact that is the case.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't expect Vista is a crappy thing. But did you wonder great enterprise such as microsoft create viruses just to make profits. Imagine newest "crappy" things.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erevan wrote:
I didn't expect Vista is a crappy thing. But did you wonder great enterprise such as microsoft create viruses just to make profits. Imagine newest "crappy" things.

Usually I frown apon conspiracy theories, but that one is one of the few that I actually beleive to be true. Because who otherwise would want to be that much of an poop-shoot, to just release virusses when there's no gain?
Companies like Mac, Microsoft, and MacAfee have much to gain (billions) by releasing viruses.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like I'll be sticking with Windows 2000 for at least another few years. I've had it on this computer for over 4 years and have yet to have it crash due to a Windows-related issue.

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't know that till now.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't want to be negative but we cannot stay with the XP indefinitely, do you have an idea what we can do to avoid Vista and its problems? Unless Microsoft fixes problems.

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Computer SOS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: