ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Fan Fiction] - Airforce1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: [Fan Fiction] - Airforce1 Reply with quote Back to top

December 4,2034

Carrington Institute has created a hidden air force base located outside of the
"Area 51" ground space. Carrington Institutes's goal with the air force is to test out "Stolen" Maian and Skeder Air-Craft. Two agents from the FBI: John Dark and Mike Dacem have been assigned to try to watch the Base for any sign of actual Alien activity.

"We will never make there..""it's too long of a walk" - John,"Listen it's just over this hill.""We can make it" said Mike. "You said that for the past tw...Oh my god!"John stopped in his tracks. DataDyne Ships and Helicopters were parked in the front of the base. They watched "Nicholas Bastien" walk out the building with two "DataDyne Body Guards" behind him. As they almost entered the ship..two shots were fired. 1 shot hit Bastien the next was hit one of the bodyguards. Bastien fell dead along with the Guard. Two National Guard and Carrington Soldiers ran out with shotguns firing at the body guards. The whole time John and Micheal are watching. One of the national guardsmen grabbed the brief case from Bastien's hands and ran.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comment! Smile

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds pretty good so far.
Be sure to keep adding to it, when you can. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I plan to add more as much as I can..I wish there was a PerfectDarkForever website where I could write a full Fan Fiction

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It needs to be expanded a bit..with more pages and stuff..I think we should tell GEMaster to try and expand it

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CONTINUED:

They radioed back to the CIA; John sounded weary"A target was sighted then eliminated is a full infiltration needed?" another voiced crackled in "Move your position to the front over.". They moved Mike kept watch over John at all times. When the reached the front they saw no sign of Maian aircrafts. The entered the facility. As the walked down the halls they spotted two Airforce Guards. Mike and John knocked them out and exchanged uniforms.

John and Mike couldn't find any Alien Aircrafts or any Alien activity. Then they saw the guys with the briefcase. They followed them to a room. They watched as one of the men opened the suitcase and pulled out a disc. It inserted into a drive and a bunch of images appeared on the screen in front of them. They were Maian and DataDyne Ship blue prints.

"This is bad" Mike whispered "No Sh.."John was interrupted by a shotgun rooster

TO BE CONTIUNED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: