ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

DELETED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What are you doing for halloween?
Video games/hacking
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Handing out candy
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Going to a costume party or friends house
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Going trick or treating (Hey I went last year myself)
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Other: Explain
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Halloween Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Someone here will be giving out candy, probably me unless something comes up. Not many kids come by here (We're on the edge of town, so that's understandable) so I usually give each one that does a ton of candy.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Practically everyday has been Halloween for me these last four or five years. Making masks, costumes, props, short films, etc. When you're around the horror genre that much, the day dedicated to it almost seems cheap. I mean, I can't help but laugh whenever I look at the crap they sell in department stores. It's dreadful. Especially the Rubies masks based on New Line Cinema characters. Ouch!

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am going to a friends house then I am going egging agian. I don't egg cars me and my friends egg each other and cover each other with shaving cream.

before we go out(I don't have any school Wednesday and thursday,neither does he) we are going to wait for awhile then i am crashing at his place; and when kids egg the house we light them up with Paintballs

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Practically everyday has been Halloween for me these last four or five years. Making masks, costumes, props, short films, etc. When you're around the horror genre that much, the day dedicated to it almost seems cheap. I mean, I can't help but laugh whenever I look at the crap they sell in department stores. It's dreadful. Especially the Rubies masks based on New Line Cinema characters. Ouch!

LOL! your masks are way better than some cheap costume! Mr. Green

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

trick or treat!

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As I predicted almost no one came this year. Part of it is the location of my house as I mentioned in my other post, I think the other part is that this city doesn't let the kids out of school early like most towns around here. Not only that, they have a curfew, no one's allowed out after dark for some unexplainable reason. How is Halloween any more dangerous than any other night of the year? The normal curfew for anyone under 18 is 11PM, it's okay to be out that late any other night but not the one night of the year when you're meant to run around begging for candy in the dark?

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well since Haloween was yesterday, I'll tell you all what I did yesterday. I played a lot of Perfect Dark multiplayer and played Madden 07. I really wanted to invite a friend on over to my house so we can watch Stanley Kubrick's The Shining with Jack Nicholson acting as Jack Torrance. The movie is a classic and everyone should see it!!! Razz

DELETED

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ColdshadowX wrote:
me and my friends... cover each other with shaving cream.

Sounds...freaky. lol. Cool

I worked yesterday. All day.

I didn't feel like dealing with kids afterward, so 3 very lucky kids approached my door and made bank.

After, I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre with a friend, then went out to her ranch with her to see her horses and take her little brother home.

Mostly uneventfull except for the deer we almost hit on the way out there, lol. Scared the poor guy (or girl, couldn't tell) half to death. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: