ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

My Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: My Status Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to let everyone here know that I won't be able to work on any new Goldeneye hacks for a while, at least a week. I spilled some coffee on my laptop's keyboard two days ago and managed to short it out, anytime I hit certain keys it goes crazy and acts like I'm hitting every key at once, making doing anything on the computer nearly impossible. I ordered a new keyboard but it's going to take about a week to get here. If it turns out it's a problem with the computer and not the keyboard I'll be out of commission a lot longer than a week, I don't think it is though, the computer works fine until certain keys are pressed.

I do have access to another computer (Which I'm on right now) but it can barely run PJ64 and can't use the setup editor's visual editor. I should be able to make the last couple changes to my Silo mission from here and get it ready for release but I won't be able to work on any new hacks or tutorials. I was bored the other night and thought up a new mission taking place in the tunnel in the dam, I'll probably work on that in addition to the Defense Ministry map when I get the computer usable again.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, thanks for letting us know. I'm sure it's just a keyboard problem if all it is is coffee on it. Just grab another one (USB keyboard ~ 20 bucks).

Looking forward to silo mission's release.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've got a replacement laptop keyboard on the way, so no need for a USB keyboard.

Edit: It arrived today and seems to be working fine. Very Happy

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: