ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Jurrasic Park 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Jurrasic Park 4 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay this has been on my mind for awhile now,Yes they have started work it won't be realeased until 2008.

I think the movie should be about, them all returning to The first island andd ll the dinosuars from both islands all meet on the first island and they go to destroy it.But from what i have heard they just go to the city.Jurrasic Park needs to be shot on the island.The Lost World Featured the city and It bombed the serires. JP3 also bombed the sereies.The Jurrasic Park movies should have been more island based and not just running.In Jurrasis Park 1 for example the whole movie was about the island and then running not all ru nnning and finnding your son or exploring Lost Worlds. When the first one came out. It was awsome all island based and everyone was together then they were sepreated not just one person missing on the island and it was a rescue mission. The movie series was too good to be wasted. I think they should have Jurrasic Park I v.s. Jurrasic park II.

Smile Well thats it

Techno Out

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jurassic Park? FOUR???!!!!

Augh, heres my stand on the Jurassic Park movies. Number 1 was great, they only deterred from the book a little at the end. Number 2 had no basis from the book whatsoever, but was still pretty good. Three wasnt that great all the way around, I dont even think there was a Jurassic Park three book.

Read the books, I cant really remember them that great (I havent read them in a long time) but I think I can remember they were good.

I think, according to the books (I think) both islands have been blown to s**t by the government. Although im only very sure of this for the first island (they swayed from the book, the old guy dies in the end, too)

Anyway, since there is no book to base on, who knows what Jurassic Park 4 will end up as. But I guess as long as they involve many velociraptor scenes, itll be good. Smile

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Groan. Rolling Eyes

JP1 was fantastic. JP2 was ok, but not nearly as good as the first. I haven't seen JP3, but hardly anybody talks about it.

Why are they making another when nobody cares anymore?

They're also making Indiana Jones 4, but I'm actually excited for it. Why? Because all 3 of the originals were great. People still care about them.

Of course, everybody knows what happened with the new Star Wars trilogy.....

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first and second Jurassic Park films were fantastic. I know there were a lot of people who didn't like the fact that they had a Tyrannosaurus Rex rampaging through the city, but I thought it was a great concept. I haven't read any of the novels, so I can't compare them to the movie versions. All I know is that JP3 sucked, even though it marked the return of Sam Neil. It didn't interest me one bit. The only way I can see a fourth installment into the series, is if they bring back the grandkids from the original. Them both having grown up, now control their father's company. The boy devises a new plan for Jurassic Park, which the girl is opposed to. Trial and error, sins of the father, and all that good stuff. It all, of course, backfires and puts more lives in jeopardy. Ooh, I can smell the carnage already!

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a huge fan of those movies, especially number one. That to me is what going to movies is all about. New technology will do wonders for the movie/series. Story though, hmm, good luck on that one.

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All I heard is the first Jurassic Park.

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you see it too? Or smell it? Or touch it when you bought it? Or had dinosaur'o'roos for breakfast?

There were some good parts in three, the terradactyl part was pretty good and realistic. I'm sure the movie is fine. Maybe the movie needed to be more emotional in a way and not too logical. It's hard to explain, but it has an I knew that would happen in it.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually still have two empty boxes of Jurassic Park Crunch cereal! Very Happy

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There was a cereal of it?

linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did they make a 4th one.WHEN!?

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who knows and who cares how it will end up.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

bloodshot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1 one is the best.I agree with link98.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: