ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Grandma's Boy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoastligKnockout
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Grandma's Boy Reply with quote Back to top

I think this is the funniest movie of all time!!!

*****!! STOP HITTING ME!!!!

Check out my website for more information on this new level!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was also one of the worst promoted films of all time. Do any of us remember the trailers they'd air on television for it? They showed two stoner buddies in a basement and a kung-fu monkey. That's it. But the actual movie has a story, which barely touches on what the trailers featured. Hell, they didn't even mention that the guy worked as a tester for a videogame company. It was a great flick that I've watched several times now. Anyone who enjoys gaming should give it a chance.

"What does 'High Score' mean? Did I break it?"

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not to sound mean..but that movie was the equivalent of all of us one day playing/making video games(not smoking pot though).

"I love them so much!You love who? the girls from madam Camase's Philipenio Palace.You've been spending our rent money on hookers? Their not hookers...there massage therapists. They'll massage your rooster for money! I think there is a word for that I think it's "Hooker"?YOU'RE A HOOKER!" - lol moment

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it is a good movie but by far either beerfest or oldschool is tops

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Honesly, I'd heard it was pretty bad so I'd never bothered to see it. I'll take your words for it and go pick it up from blockbuster. Wink

And shame on me for being a self proclaimed "movie buff" but never giving this one a chance.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally watched the movie last night, that was pretty hilarious. So was it a Happy Madisson production, or just happened to be a project that Adam Sandler participated in?

Any rate, the monkey was hilarious. And I couldn't get eneogh of Florence Henderson playing a nipho, lol.

Thanks for the suggestion, and sorry for the double post. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: