ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Unable to exit etc.... Please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Montana FX
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Unable to exit etc.... Please help Reply with quote Back to top

Hello.. Yesterday I downloaded 1964. Goldeneye seems to run ok. But if I want to exit the game or change any setting etc, the mouse doent respond to anything outside of the game. Luckily my keyboard allows me to shut down my system at a touch of a button, but obviously this is not a long term solution. Please help

O.S Vista
No controller at present

P.S when using the mouse to replace the analogue stick, is there anyway to allow Bond to keep moving with out the need to continually move the mouse in a particular direction.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I guess that's just a limitation, that if you use the mouse, the game is all that takes care of the mouse. I don't know well enough about how the plugin works, but I don't know if there's that mouse move mode or whatever they call it nowadays. Will have to wait for someone who knows about it to respond.

Montana FX
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanx anyway. I have now found that if I use a different controller pluggin (not ngage) The problem is solved.

Does any1 know of a dedicated mouse/keyboard pluggin to tied me over until I get a controller.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The plugin locks the mouse to the game so you can't go out of the window and get yourself killed. Just use Alt and whatever shortcut key is underlined to access the menus (Alt -> F for File, Alt -> O for Options, etc.), then navigate them with the arrow keys.

AngerClams
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Darkman's DInput 4.0b is one of the best for mouse and keyboard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: