ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

2 Strange thing in challenges...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: 2 Strange thing in challenges... Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, me and my friends started playing the Perfect Darks Challenges with 4 players and we came up 2 strange things...

1: CHALLENGE 24

This is totally easy with 4 players but pain with 3, why? Look at the AirSim:2, with 3 players he is Perfect, but with 4 players he is EasySim!!!!
Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!! Omg! What did they think at?

2: CHALLENGE 26

OMG, we will never beat this one Very Happy It is the MOST HARD Challenge in PD. Challenge 30 Is peace of cake compared to this one... Very Happy
Ok, we don't remember the map so well, but think about it..
4 players against 5 PerfectSims (in Challenge 30, there is 5 DarkSims, who aren't better than PerfectSims, but you also got that NormalSim-friend who sometimes even can kill those DarkSims...).

Ok, I admit it, Challenge 28 is also hard, but not this Hard!

Ruins, King Of The Hill, but look at those weapons too! Reaper?!?!?! PerfectSims nail you down with those, and you can't do nothing about it!

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOOD?
Beat Challenge 26 using no cheats and with 4 players!
Hahahahaahaa!!!!

(Btw, we never use autoaim or crosshairs, that makes them little bit more hard, but goddamn, we have passed the Challenge 30...)

Happy new year!

Laughing

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really? I had never noticed that in Challenge 24. It sounds like a mistake, doesn't it?

That's awesome, I wish I had 3 friends to beat all the challenges with, congrats to you!!!!

26 is definitely possible, don't give up! Just make sure you get those good hills.

Goldroger
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The same here. I have "not enough" friends to try them. I think we managed to complete all challenges (or nearly all of them) with 2 players. For the lower challenges, we plugged in 2 more controllers and tried them swapping the controllers when we were defeated. But at let's say challenge 16 or 17 it becomes to hard with only 2 human players against bots that should be enough for 4 players. But I remember 26 being pretty hard even only in 2 player mode. So good luck.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Same here. I beat everything 2P, a some 3P, but no way all the 3P or 4P with a dedicated team to beat them all. Sounds incredible.

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe, thanks for support, guys! Laughing

And btw, it IS NOT easy to get 3 of your friends to play PD nowadays, we continue maybe next year (I just hope it will be before summer Very Happy ). I only got 1 friend who play PD more and hacks too, and one friend who plays quite rare PD, then many friends and "friend friends" who play other games, but also sometimes like to play "good-old GE and PD" Smile )

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, it's hard enough for me to even play two-player, anymore. I used to have a buddy come by once every few days to get in on some PD action, but ever since I moved, it's made it a lot harder. I did get to participate in a few three-player matches before moving, though. I'm honestly not that great, but I did make a terrific come back win in the Temple. Also, I think because of how much time I've invested in playing / hacking PD and GE, that I subconsciously believe that I'm better than them, so I purposely take it a bit easier on my opponents. Bad decision. Confused

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To give it away, I only give my opponents a chance if I have two or one kills to go and they have less than half of that. Like 8-3 or something. I shouldna missed the recent meet.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: