ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

PD Image Listing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: PD Image Listing Reply with quote Back to top

I hacked out most of the PD images much like I did for GE. Some are wrong, some are missing, but most of them are there. There are a LOT of GE images in there! And many unused of those.

http://www.battlefieldforever.com/hackers/pd/pdimagesurvey.pdf

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oooohhh, lot's of work there...

Shocked

Goldroger
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, nice work.

When scrolling through the file, two things caught my attention:

1.) Does picture 00AC 1D8509A (page 10) really say "ANAL LAND"? Well, that would be... ehm... funny.

2.) Is the picture of the "scarface" somewhere used in the game? (Picture: 0D99 1FF00A6, page 183, would have been an awesome enemy...)

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know where is that "anal land" text, but I can play with that scarface normally? Don't you have it, or don't you just remember it?

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Btw subdrag, have you seen the retextured PD?
Do you know how to install it...
I just remembered this question...

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=23102

And here are some pics of the new texture pack.

http://forums.ngemu.com/n64-screenshots/90474-perfect-dark-texture-pack.html

Have anyone tried it, they tell that it looks even better in game...

Question Question Question

Goldroger
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I just don't remember putting any bullets into that face during singleplayer mode, but looks like you can choose it in the combat simulator.

About the "anal land" picture. I don't know where (and even if) it occurs in the game, but it's on page 10 in subs pdf, the second one from top.

Edit: About the texturepack: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=40786

zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not one for those texture packs, but to use them you need some rather specific plugins. Rice's does it, some others might too. Instructions are included with the plugin, but the gist of it is you make a folder in the plugin directory for your emulator named 'hires_texture'. In that folder, make another named the same as the rom. Your texture pack goes in there.
Then, to use the new textures you need to toggle the 'load hi-res textures if available' tab on the Texture Filters page for the plugin settings. That should all be in the readme though.

Although it works fine as some fancy plugin feature, you probably won't be able to insert the textures from the texture pack into a rom image - even if the editor supported this. There's some long involved reasoning behind that, but I won't bore you unless you ask ;*)

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anal Land is from defection. It's there...just hidden in the buildings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: