GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye 007 on XBLA!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Goldeneye 007 on XBLA! Reply with quote Back to top

Over 17 000 people signed a petition to acknoledge the communities response to a possible release of a special edition version of Goldeneye on XBLA released at the end of the year. I would like for all of you to sign this petition and hopefully, this will convince Rare to release the game this year without any delays.

http://www.petitiononline.com/rare007/petition.html

Thank you!

CronoEdge
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIGNED.

I started a thread about this on G4's web forums i hope they announce something about this on Attack of the Show. Gamers can finally make their voices heard!

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CronoEdge wrote:
SIGNED.

I started a thread about this on G4's web forums i hope they announce something about this on Attack of the Show. Gamers can finally make their voices heard!

Awesome. I sighned too.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just got done watching x-play on G4.

Looks like the attempt failed. According to them the exact reason isn't known. But it could be anywehre from micro and nintendo fighting over prophits to GE creator not wanting thier nintendo game on another platform. Whatever the reason, it sucks for us all. :/

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

El Cazador wrote:
GE creator not wanting thier nintendo game on another platform. :/

It's definitely not that one.

PINHEAD
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i read sumin about this to, apprantly it has no chance of ever happening Sad because EA games now own all the james bond rights... meh

Dizzy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not to bring your hopes up guys, but check this out:

Quote:
And you can glimpse it here - first. Yep, over the next two weeks, until our spanking new issue goes onsale, we're going to play an oh-so-cryptic game of name the, er, game. Read on for more...

Here's how it works: every day we'll show you a new section of a dazzling screenshot from this MEGA-EXCLUSIVE Xbox 360 game, tempting and teasing you while at the same time reminding you (probably pretty frequently) that the next issue of Xbox World 360 is the only place to find it. Reckon you know what it is? Want to hazard a guess? Get over to our forum and discuss it NOW.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=182208&site=xbw

And the most important one. Looks familiar?:

I know, it can be anything, snowboarding, whatever. But the last pic is so freaking DAM!!!!!

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dizzy wrote:
And the most important one. Looks familiar?:

I know, it can be anything, snowboarding, whatever. But the last pic is so freaking DAM!!!!!

Indeed it is:

If that's not Dam it's an amazing coincidence.

eshocker6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh snap! *posts this on rarewitchproject*

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Without hesitation I signed on the petition. Very Happy

Dizzy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New images, and in NeoGAF are having fun with the pictures trying to figure it out:

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

man that would be amazing if true.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Would it still be copyright infringement if we make it James Bind: Silvereye. And then changed every mission to be slightly different.

DELETED

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Dizzy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Almost confirmed guys. I just hope that the magazine is not outdated or something, because if this is the cancelled Goldeneye and think is still coming I'm gonna be depressed for a year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: