ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

My Train mission...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: My Train mission... Reply with quote Back to top

My Train mission is coming on rather well, and will feature the welcome return of Baron Samedi! Like before, he might have to be defeated more than once. The train will be refered as Janus' 2nd Train.

To add a twist to the level, you start OUTSIDE, and work your way to the end of the train... I'll stop there as I don't want to give too much away now, but I'll post pics soon!

I've tried to be as imaginitive as possble with objectives, object placement and action blocks.

I'll try to get it done ASAP, but i've recently got together with the girl of my dreams and don't have as much time on my hands like I did when I made AR codes! Still, saying that it should be done by the begining of January.

Also, i'd like to thank Dragonsbrethren for helping me get to grips with a couple of things in the editor, and zoinkity for his advice - and, of course, the one and only SubDrag! You are a GENIOUS!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds great!

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: My Train mission... Reply with quote Back to top

Kode-Z wrote:

To add a twist to the level, you start OUTSIDE, and work your way to the end of the train... I'll stop there as I don't want to give too much away now, but I'll post pics soon!

Its been done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdzmCq_wCPQ

But I never finished. If you complete it, well, I guess it doesn't really matter.

BTW i loathe that song now. What the hell got into me?!

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fair enough... but the concept will be different I think. It's getting harder to pick levels as most people are making their own missions constantly...

Also, my mission won't be finished at the end of the train, as you have to go back to the beginning of the level before the train blows up (similar to the original level).

Thanks for telling me though! Smile

Last edited by Kode-Z on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

UPDATE: I'd say i'm about 80% complete with this mission, and plan to get it complete by at least mid-February.

Sorry about the delay, folks! Smile

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great!

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't really want to reveal this about my Train mission, but I am having trouble with Action Blocks - again!

I want Baron Samedi - who's in the level - to appear exactly like the Egyptian level, with the explosion and different weapons. Having looked at the action blocks for Egyption, I don't know where to start as it looks like there is a 10XX and a 04XX action block for him. Apart from this set-back, the mission is fairly complete...

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The explosion I believe is faked by putting in train brake controllers (that are large) and invisible using object flags, then they detonate them using the action block. The different weapons is probably that spawn gun thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: