ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

MultiplayerX / The Shadow: Evolution of my name

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: MultiplayerX / The Shadow: Evolution of my name Reply with quote Back to top

We have some good people on here that are serious about hacking and games and that's it. I have been asked by a member what's up with my 2 different names. Here's the story, short..SHORT version:

Long story dating back to an old classic site known as gscentral.com. There were some people there (mod's included) that started crap with new members and then banned them after accusing THEM of spamming. I was known as MultiplayerX and a previous name: GoldenHeart
Unfortunately I was judged by some moderators who did not even take the time to see why I had posted some attacks at some VETERAN users AND mods that liked to start crap with new people just to do it. GsCentral basically became an attack forum and lost all it's good hackers and many hackers that were offended by the administration's decisions to ban many of the Moderators!! Point in closing , it's a long stupid story and not even worth talking about because of the childish chaos people caused on GsCentral.com. Great thing is with Graham running this site that will NEVER happen again. Oh and no I didn't create the Zelda code. Hope you enjoy my codes and take care. MultiplayerX

Special thanks to Graham aka GEMASTER, Wreck, and Zoinkity for their support during those times. Let's keep this site on the right track brothers. Peace

P.S. Graham if you don't mind feel free to change my username to MultiplayerX since I can't do it?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, looking through the GSCentral cache, I saw some of that. I think I may have even seen a thread by GE Master protesting someones ban, In fact I think it was you, as GoldenHeart. Thats what makes these forums much better than the old GSCentral.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the problem with GSCentral.com, was that some of the members of the Administration let the "veterans" get away with practically anything they wanted to do. Whether it be mock a "newb" or spam the boards. Nothing was said to these people, even though they should have been warned. If a new member to the board posted a slightly negative comment toward someone, they'd be banned almost instantly. Fairness and equality went right out the window. Many hackers left because of all of the other crap that was happening outside of the hacking department. People requested, often demanded, new codes from the guys nearly every day. The stress and frustration caused many to leave. I'd like to think that Xyle, KEEPER & myself were doing a good job working together as a team at one point nearing "the end" of the site. But me, being the one who disappears without a trace, disappeared without a trace. Unknowingly, I left them both to the ravaging dogs of the vB. They were looked at as the enemy, even when they were trying desperately to keep it running smoothly. No one ever had a beef with me, until I was reappointed as Admin and teamed with them. It baffles me to think that two guys such as Xyle and KEEPER were hated by the people they were there to help. They're great human beings and I hope that the both of them are doing well now. While it saddens me to see the .com website gone, I think the time came for it. For those of us who were there during the good old N64 hacking days, it was a golden age. Those were the final days of our craft.

MultiplayerX is back in the hiz-ouze. Wink

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if it wasnt multiplayerx who made the zelda debug code... who was it? it was the button code you push after pulling the.. i think left side of the cartridge out. brings up a message box. tells you your version of zelda. i know i read that it was you! maybe another mutiplayerx? ill find a link.

EDIT: It was video gamer x.... see how i messed that up?
EDIT: Forgot the link... http://internal.tbi.net/~max/zdebug-2.htm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah Xyle and Keeper were very cool. I really liked MetalOverLord666, he was nice. Every now and then I visit .org to see what everyone's up to that was NICE when they resided at gscentral.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good guys finish last, why am I last to know about these things, maybe one day I'll make a name for myself as long as we can all be honest by controlling our ethics.

*Plays Goldeneye and it all goes out the window literally*

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K, scotty I will give that a try for you. I didn't see this post till now!! Btw, I can't load an emu right now for some stupid reason so a bit longer for those surface screenshots.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's cool. I can take my own but it requires running my N64 through my Final Cut Pro editting suite and you have to wire up a bunch of crap so maybe later I'll capture some gameplay for all of you.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i could get the screens.

what do you need?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: