ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye 2D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Goldeneye 2D Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone tried it?
http://mooktown.blogspot.com/

zoinkity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hah! That's a lot of fun! I hope they finish off a few more stages. Dam was kinda easy. Imagine Control - you get in a single room and they start mauling you from eight directions for three minutes straight while Nat whines at you. One of those truely Contra moments.

It's almost surprising nobody ever thought to make a Xenophobe clone using the Bond theme.

Mr. Blocko is rather fun too.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks pretty cool, I'm downloading it now. I actually came up an idea for a 2D Goldeneye a while back but mine was an isometric shooter. Maybe I'll get around to working on it one of these days.

Edit: This is even better than I thought it would be, I keep getting killed though. Embarassed

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm. the mod's (the .it files) are very well done

Grindie
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm from the team that made this game. I designed the level (well, copied it from the N64) and drew the graphics. The reason it's only one level is 'cause it was for a contest that had a strict time limit. The coder doesn't really like being involved with fan games, so it's quite difficult to convince him to make the rest of the levels. I've managed to get him to sign off on The Facility and The Runway. So expect those some time in the near future.

We're gonna change how the guns work and add some stealth stuff. Not annoying MGS stealth stuff, just a simple attack the guard when he's not looking kind of thing.

Here's a screenshot from The Facility.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was very well done, so I, for one, am looking forward to more levels.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hahaha, excellent!!

Very funny, like that goldeneye-doom, that was funny too..

Laughing Laughing Laughing

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a huge fan of your games in general. Mr. Blocko freaking rocks ;*) Made a few dozen little outfits for the guys.

The guys in GE 2D are adorable! It's a great little game. Here's looking forward to the new stages.
(maybe we can convince Sub to write up an editor for it as well ;*)

Grindie
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zoinkity wrote:
I'm a huge fan of your games in general. Mr. Blocko freaking rocks ;*) Made a few dozen little outfits for the guys.

The guys in GE 2D are adorable! It's a great little game. Here's looking forward to the new stages.
(maybe we can convince Sub to write up an editor for it as well ;*)

Thanks much. Who's Sub?

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

...who created GE (that 3D Smile )editor...

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have played it..but it ran really slow. I like it though

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: