ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Pokemon vs. Halo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which's your pick?
Pokemon?
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Halo?
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Neither
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Pokemon vs. Halo Reply with quote Back to top

So funny it was bound to spark a debate. Here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-fAxN-dL_E&mode=user&search=

Now lets hear the arguments. Razz

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

weird, well it is definaty halo, FPS forever

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pokemon for me. The game isn't as good as Halo, but the TV show and card game are fabulous!

linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

halo

00Dark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pokemon sucks! Pikachu is gay! Ash is a retard!

However, Linkk98 apparently likes Pokemon... Very Happy

Last edited by 00Dark on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm what an interesting post you have here! Pokemon was my first love as a early video game in my childhood. Decent story line and a simple but great rpg involving level up with adaptive creatures known as pokemon. The card game was also great too but never as good as the red and blue version on gameboy color Twisted Evil(which in my opinion is better than all of the other versions). Pokemon had to be one of the greatest franchises to hit the video game market but compared to Halo in sales, I don't think so. Halo great franchise, great graphics, and awesome multiplayer action is what sets this franchise almost to perfection BUT the storyline in Halo 2 was a little dull and flakey. Too me this was almost a tough vote but Halo has my vote according to my statistics of what I have written above. Very Happy

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I edited my post and excluded the F word. It probably makes me sound white trash when I cuss just for emphasism, although most people on here do it.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00dark wrote:
I edited my post and excluded the F word. It probably makes me sound white trash when I cuss just for emphasism...

Yes, and calling Pikachu "gay" and Ash a "retard" makes you sound like an angel. Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There should be "both sucks" option in this vote...

Pokemon is annoying Japanese crap. Thats all.

Halo is over-hyped game, it got the worst level designs in gaming history, repetitive levels (have anyone really think about those levels, many same kind of places to make the game longer???!!!). Annoying enemies, that are hard to kill, because of the shields. Bad weapons and boring deathmatch multiplayer.

NO, to both of them.

Ask and you shall receive- Scorpion

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pokemon, I enjoyed the first few games (Although the slow leveling in them was irritating to me, until I realize you really only need to level one of each element). Halo just seemed mediocre to me from what I've played, that opinion might change if I ever own a copy and get to play at my own pace.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: