ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER] Villa CS Multi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER] Villa CS Multi Reply with quote Back to top

Here are some pictures:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=98

Anyway, the level is nearly an exact port from PD, using the same respawn points and weapon locations. One weapon location has changed - in the room as seen on the first pic, the weapon has been moved from the pillar to side of it as there are no lifts in GoldenEye, as you know. The level replaces the Random slot in Multi. Runs smoothly in 2 players with no lag (haven't tried 3/4 players yet). It runs good on an emulator, should work with console and backup devices. It ported quite well!

Another PD level in the bag!

Last edited by Kode-Z on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh - and ignore the sky being black - these pics were taken before I did the 021990 edits.

DaronMalakianXVII
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks sexy.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never been a big fan of CS Villa but the more converted levels the better. Smile

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Best capture the case level, nice.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great stuff!!! I'm glad releasing the PD stuff is becoming very useful. I think that level would be a very good GE one (although the lack of falling may be interesting).

I can't wait to make the PD ROM in GE where we've got all the levels (or most of them).

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
I think that level would be a very good GE one.

You won't be dissapointed! Having play-tested this map for hours on end, I've forgotten how much I enjoyed it in PD! The fact that it's in GoldenEye makes it even better!

BTW SubDrag, I don't have a backup device so I can't test it on that, nor can I test it on console. I guess you'll be doing that when I send you the files?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, the Villa CS is stunning in GoldenEye! Surprised
Once the level is up on the Vault, I'll be there.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zoinkity and I have backup devices so we can test it. All of the PD maps seem to work as long as you recompress them to fit by clicking the button in 21990 (warning slow) and write 21990 using Fix for Backup Devices = true in preferences.

Looking forward to your release. Grid was much much better in GE, I expect villa to be as well.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here are some MORE pics!:

I hope to send the patch to SubDrag by Saturday at the latest. Sorry to tease you all, but good things come to those that wait! Very Happy

I quite enjoyed making this port. I think I'll start another one later on! Cool

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks great, I'm looking forward to it. When you make the zip, can you be sure to include all of the files (at least in what you send me), so I can recreate it later in the big PD ROM when it gets made. (include bgfile, clipping, setup).

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Also, I forgot to mention earlier that I have added the Flag Tag token, as you would expect. Naturally, a multi level in GE won't be the same without it! Very Happy

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Looks great, I'm looking forward to it. When you make the zip, can you be sure to include all of the files (at least in what you send me), so I can recreate it later in the big PD ROM when it gets made. (include bgfile, clipping, setup).

No problem, SubDrag.

I'm looking forward to the big PD ROM!

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That DOES look pretty sweet. How well do framerates hold up on emulator?

00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is absolutely nice. I give you a bow.

I really need to do a PD level before all of them are taken! I'd just like to contribute something great. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: