ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Here is my Xbox live and Halo 2 ranking rant!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Here is my Xbox live and Halo 2 ranking rant! Reply with quote Back to top

Total crap. I don't mind losing, but when I'm not playing the same ranked players, then what's the point of ranks? Let me explain. You start at 1 level in each of the different game choices. So, I could be a 35 rank player but will show up in rumble pit games as only a 18 for example. Actually, you can be a 35 rank player and be playing total newbs! I'm not a vet, but something is wrong with the ranking. A 35 is a 35 is a 35. Who gives a crap if you haven't played rumble pit, and are starting out as a 1. You've already established yourself as a 35 elsewhere. Gee, do your skills drop to 1 because you haven't played a rumble pit game? Give me a break. Rant over.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. Different game modes should only let you start out at level 1 only and only if the maps you are playing are new but that is not the case. Right?

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Exactly. I mean, I just played a guy who was ranked 18 in Rumble Pit last night. He was in fact like a 40 or something. The moon icon was his rank. Not sure what that is but it is special. We had a discussion about it after the game, then go figure he was in the next rumble pit game! I will never win.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meh. I started playing halo2 live since last x-mas and its not that hyped up people use to tell me. One of the reason is just like you said the ranks. I don't think i've ever one a game because people jump from different game modes so it is not their real rank. Besides, every time I play, there is always people doing these weird jumps in the air, and whenever I turn around they kill me in the back. How do they do that?

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, not sure about that one. Possibly they are playing with a super sensitivity setting which gets them on you fast. I dunno some of these guys are so damn good it's aggravating. Lag also is something that will explain it.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
Hmm, not sure about that one. Possibly they are playing with a super sensitivity setting which gets them on you fast. I dunno some of these guys are so damn good it's aggravating. Lag also is something that will explain it.

Oh yes, how can I forget the lag. It isn't really bad on Live but if I play through system link with XBConnect, it gets pretty bad. Now if we talk about Halo 1, now that's an overall perfect game. I would play that multiplayer anytime Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: