ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER] Villa CS Multi
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag, the Zip will be sent to you hopefully before 2pm GMT time on Thursday (which I believe is around 6am in the US). Remember The Mole from ARHQ? He is going to email you the file on my behalf. (I hate dial up connections!)

The framerate is pretty good on an emulator. I was very surprised myself, to be honest with you!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This will go great with the PD Skedar map just released. They'll both be featured at the same time.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hope y'all like it as much as I do!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hrmm, I was just playing around in the Villa, and found a problem with the clipping. In the one section that has the small stairway with ledges you can climb on, I noticed that you could scale part of the mountain wall. While doing so, I fell though it. I kept falling into the blackness. I haven't taken a look at it in the Editor, but I'm guessing that there must be some kind of connection error. Here's the picture I took earlier of the map, which just so happens to be the same location I'm speaking of...

The far left mountain wall is where I fell.

Another thing worth mentioning, is the slanted architecture in some of the hallways. If you get too close to the arches, you go through them. Because the walls come out on an angle, and the clipping extends to the base, it enables the players to "peek" into the arches. This same thing happens in Area 52, as well. Not a huge deal, but still noteworthy.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the info, Wreck.

I believe the reason for the mountain-climb is because I when I deleted the vertical tris, I must have missed that part out...
As for the slanted architecture, that can be adjusted. If I remember, I only intended for the ledge with the Body Armour to be the only ledge you can walk across. I'll sort it out when I get a chance.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: