ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

wheres everyone that usually plays goldeneye online gone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: wheres everyone that usually plays goldeneye online gone? Reply with quote Back to top

say whats up everyone i just thought i would try to find out why all of a sudden nobody plays goldeneye online anymore. well i think we need to get alot of people on either saturday or sunday to get some good gaming going on. so if anyone thinks the same as i do then reply and we can set up a time or day...it would be great to get some good games in since i probally only have played like two or three games in about two months. well peace out everyone gri007

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will be on soon. I need to re-download most of my roms i believe. IDK if I need to.

I will be in the usual room(the one on Goldeneye Online.com)

NoastligKnockout
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have yet to try this...It seems amazing! Smile

I can't believe we don't use this for tournaments. like the ones they have at stores and stuff..like BIG tournaments. We should just get a couple PC's and cover over players 2,3,4(on the first players PC),and ect.

Check out my website for more information on this new level!

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've wondered the same thing. I'm thinking though, that the big tourneys might have an issue with the rom legalities. Having said that, I agree GE should be there. Best head to head tourney game ever imo.

acidglow
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

got bored of N64 online... I like playing more then GE but nobody wants to anymore.. and I got tired of waiting... waiting for GE players to get on.. and still then there's ALWAYS someone who isn't setup fully.. so yeah.. I got tired of it.. I want 4 player games but never get them.. meh... back to other platforms for me.

AcidGlows YouTube

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey acid long time no see. Yeah I figured you were mad at the scene a bit. You were frustrated.

acidglow
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only good that came out of mupen for me were the Duke Nukem 64 and Turok Rage War vids I made. Now those were fun and happened more often.
Now I never even think of going back.. just a waste of time... bleh..

AcidGlows YouTube

dTerent
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I play every now and a bit, but why does everyone ONLY play SSB? Seriously......and nobody uses Mupen

I also want to play Perfect Dark, but it seems like people don't care about the two biggest N64 games (PD and GE), and want to play SSB. C'mon

Anyway, I'm usually on evenings.

Daisy-Fan™
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A agree whit you, some ppl dont play Goldeneye online.

ryanoasis
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: online players Reply with quote Back to top

I know the frustration. I just started this though but I have started to find people and swap contacts and such.

Hopefully there will be more and more online players.

Later

SupermanTB
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: New shooter Reply with quote Back to top

I just discovered the GoldenEye online and would really like to get in some games. I've managed to hook up with two earlier players today (my first day) and have really enjoyed playing. I've been online for awhile now and can't find anyone to play with.

I used to be pretty darn good at this game back in college when I played non stop. The joystick isn't as sensitive to movment as I'd like, but hey, I'm still playing GoldenEye online, so I shouldn't be complaining.

Anyways, I'm down for a game anytime if someone wants to play. I believe I have everything setup correctly, so hopefully that won't be an issue. Let me know boys & girls.

FALLOUT
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah seriously people need to get Mupen and Goldeneye and STOP playing Super smash brothers!!! I don't mean to hate on that game but I'm sure Goldeneye blows that game away in multiplayer cause it does Smile

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i still play all the time its just that its only me and a few ppl like gri007 and ge master or speedruntrainer occasionally and they play on mupen64k i play on mupen64++ beta which is the new version. but tournaments can still happen if people decide to move on and upgrade to mupen (beta which is even better for online)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: