ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MISSION] - Bunker 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(Skorpion)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: [MISSION] - Bunker 3 Reply with quote Back to top

http://goldeneyevault.com/files/solo/bunker3%5Bscorpion%5D/bunker3%5Bscorpion%5D.zip

Last edited by (Skorpion) on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't actually had a chance to just play the mission yet, hehe.
It's turned out quite well, especially for a first finished project using the Editor. I'm happy to have been a part of it. I also look forward to seeing what you do in Surface iii. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yikes, I failed miserably.

Though may have caught a bug. When I escaped from the level - it said I COMPLETED the objective of escaping with Nataya, but I never got her out of her cell.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm...
I didn't think of that one.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Edit: I can't seem to repeat your finding. No matter what, if I leave the bunker without Natalya, I fail. Even if I've talked with her outside the cell. Are you sure you didn't open her cell door first?

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I tried opening her door, but it was locked. She came up to me, but we had no conversation.

I wandered around the level for probably at least 10 minutes, shooting guards and collecting things. Though I didn't do enough to complete any of the other objectives. Then I finally left, and it said that that objective was the only one completed.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ermm, Scorpion?
The file you put up (which I'll have to remove, anyway. no ROM's allowed, remember. tssk, tssk. Razz) has the wrong setup file in it. It's an older copy, before I went through and changed things. No wonder you can escape without Natalya and still complete the objective. I'll make a new IPS Patch and host it.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, made a new patch and uploaded it. You'll find the zip folder in the replaced link. It's setup the same way SubDrag does all of the Vault releases. There's the IPS Patch, as well as the individual files. Give this one a shot, let me know if all is well.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far, I've beaten Agent mode, and should have completed Secret.
However, PJ64 just so happened to crash on me while Natalya was checking the computer. Because of that, I declare this difficulty achieved. There was no one around to injure either of us, so there's no possible way I could've failed. Unless, of course, the emulator flaked out on me... Confused

Maybe I have a leg-up on this mission, though.
I did help to create it, afterall. Razz

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just beat it on 00 Agent. Lots of minor changes since the beta version, I like how you changed the guards to Janus Marines.

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm having trouble playing this, does it work on mupen64? it wont start emulating, and in pj64 i changed the rom settings for playing it right but still gave me an error. i also biteflipped the rom or whatever u have to do in ge setup editor but still said the checksum was recalculated. only rom ive had trouble doing this with, any suggestions?

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maybe i did something wrong ill try it again later

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey i added ur ROM to the mupen64.ini as GoldenEye 007 (U) [Scorpion's Bunker 3] if u want to get it let me know

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: