ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

All bonds, is it still there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think all bonds is still in the games memory?
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: All bonds, is it still there? Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure you all know this but rare seems to be rather lazy when it comes to fully taking some things out. Like for example, the island at the dam, the silo elevator, vent, extra walkways, so on so forth. And then all of the suddon, I got an Idea. I'm not sure, but we can take example from other things, like with rares offical answer about the citadel, they said that it was gone, but they themselves might have beleived that it was out of the game memory (but we know now that it is still there and it is playable in mp w/ the gs). So, could it be that they believed that all bonds was out of the games memory, but it could still be there, locked away deep in the game, just waiting for the mystical powers of the nobel gameshark to realise it from its dark and cold prision. Although, since there was some legal issues involved, i'm sure that that gave rare some motivation to fully remove it, but hey, that was some time ago, there is now 8 years of technology and experience on the gamers side. The pictures were still there, so mayby the characters are still there? Just a possiblity, what do you think? Also, it would be rather ammusing to prove rare wrong once again.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is ... somewhat. The full feature is not there, but there is definite evidence "All Bonds" was there at one time. I believe textures of the other Bonds poses were found (the pictures for like the Multi Select") and although the faces were not found(I think) they were re-created pretty easily using screens from movies. The situation with "All Bonds" is actually similiar to Citadel, not all of it is there, but some of it is. Only Citadels background data is in GE memory, the clipping data had to be awesomeley re-created by Zoinkity. Like Citadel, only some evidence of "All Bonds" was left. If Zoinkity sees this thread i'm sure he has some more info on the subject.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well at rarewitch they have some pictures, donno if they (or anyone else for that matter) has released gs codes to access them yet.

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://goldeneye.detstar.com/beta/allbonds.asp

This will tell you most about all bonds. You can get codes for an all bonds cheat but its just one that was created by hackers and not an original cheat which was in the game.

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no, not really.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea I figured that Rare would be motivated to almost completly remove all bonds because a lawsuit was involoved. Still they could have just removed dalton and left moore and connery.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: