ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Son of a gun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captin.Frosty
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Son of a gun Reply with quote Back to top

Well it seems my windows has completely stopped working and erased my hard drive and destroyed all of my hacking files. So Depot is gone. I need to re-do the whole entire level agian!! ON A NEW LAPTOP!!

So Expect a late release.

Sorry

Captin Frosty

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Everyone backup their files...(ok I should listen to my own advice with the editor source).

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i need an external hdd.. fast

Captin.Frosty
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scorpion wrote:
Watch the language. I edited your thread title. Do not change it back.

Sorry I thought it auto censored

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol eventually 80% of people use profanity though, even the "nicest" people you know... you just gotta know when to be polite and appropriate

Captin.Frosty
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My cousin (who just turned 13) wants to join the boards to play the levels u guys make. So i am glad you changed the title.

thanks Scorpion Smile

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol protecting the youth *thumbs up*

is it wrong if i teach my kids all the profanities though? lol they're gonna learn them anyways so why not just explain it to them and tell them why they can't use them?

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well i would understand that if you were a person who didnt swear but just doing it because theyre kids is kind of hypocritical at least in my opinion. im not saying to go and just curse at them all the time but i believe they should be taught about them and how to not use them accordingly

Captin.Frosty
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I mean not to sound rude or anything; but they eventually will learn them some day.

When I was 16 I finally learned everything!And that was 1 day at school too.

For the most part I shouldn't have sworn in the title;it was an accident. won't happen again Wink

Speaking of kids! I AM GONNA HAVE ONE!!!! Finally! I am leaving school tomorrow to celebrate and as well as get a job at this game store called Play N' Trade and an Office Job.

My VG stuff will come along some day; hopefully.

wish me luck dudes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: