ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Just played "The Quad" 2 player with 1964 and....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Just played "The Quad" 2 player with 1964 and.... Reply with quote Back to top

It was very juicy! We played all rockets and the framerate was flawless. It has been a while since I've played a legit game on the emulator with 2 players and I'm really impressed. My buddy was blown away by the detail especially on the Cradle. I was worried about the slight slowdown glitch when switching weapons but it was negligible to the point that I didn't notice as much. I will I could have video of the game in the quad. Lots of canister deaths! eheheh. The double barrel of death worked to my advantage at least a couple times!!

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

worked on pj64 for me. it was sweet.... yay.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I used 1964 myself and Played it, I played it with Defrost, and ,we had a homemade weapons match, all out for A First 10 Match with normal
SHOCK TABLES. Wink our favorite game we play

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm playing it again tonight! Sweet. I'll give you guys the play by play! I might try it also with pj64 and jabos plugin.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to hear that The Quad is seeing some action.
I know how you like them fuel barrels, GE Master. Razz

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Funny thing is....my friends don't!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's only because you blow them up right in their faces.
I figure this is the one multi map that really breaks free from the rest of the stages. It's much more confined, even though there are plenty of staircases within it. The Quad also focuses heavily on strategy. You have to be aware of your surroundings every second of the game. For as many explosive traps as there may be, there are just as many crates providing protection from standard ammunition. It was a fun project and I'm glad people are enjoying it. Thanks for putting it up on the site, by the way! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: