ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Glide64 Napalm Released
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoinkity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The glide plugins are only PC intensive if you have to use the wrapper - meaning when you don't have a glide card.

Not bad so far. Here's hoping all the rest meet this level. I've had troubles getting it set to play some other, non-Rare games well though. Jabo isn't bad in the meantime though. Its just a shame that the newest beta uses higher specs than I have.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
Okay, got the answer. Have to take framebuffer effects off. Then you get a black screen for slayer fly by wire and your coop online will flicker. Bottom line is, same problems as all the othe releases of this plugin. I go back to Jabo's. I just think these guys need to realise what are priority fixes and what aren't priority fixes. Disappointing. Oh well.

I was going to say I must've changed some settings, but couldn't remember which as I was getting flickering on a clean copy of the ini.

acidglow
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At least this high-spec plugin can emulate the following games fully then any other plugin:

Mace: The Dark Age
Dark Rift <-- at last!!!

AcidGlows YouTube

fantsu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really? Mace too, omg nice, have to check that out!

Very Happy

I tried all thing in PD with this one, yes it makes the coronas and sparks work, and the skies, and the horizon scanner, but none of the items (camspy, horizon scanner, IR, night vision, x-ray) works in splitscreen, so I won't use this one, I stick with Jabo, like GEMaster...

And btw, the camspy doesn't even work in singleplayer, it makes the game crash...

Confused

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As I said in that other thread, it must be your hardware. The CamSpy works flawlessly in single player for me.

acidglow
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so this plugin emulates:

Mace fully
Dark Rift fully
and quake 2 N64 woot! Finally no glitches. Got some matches on my youtube for it also. Very Happy

AcidGlows YouTube

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, there is one thing in MACE the dark age..

The red medals you get from round wins... they are little messed up...
(below your energy bar)...

acidglow
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's a minor problem compared to what Rice and Jabo's plugins had. Those 2 couldn't emulate the levels properly on a few stages. The biggest one was the sky and flames on Lord Deimos' stage. Now they are fine.

AcidGlows YouTube

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, minor it is, awesome game, Ichiro is my favorite.

Laughing

CyberPlanet
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It tells me that it is missing the .dll's and the plug in itself

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

did you put ALL THE files in the download to your plugin folder?

btw this is off topic, but, do anyone know, is there a gameshark code to play as SPANKY in Mace?

Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: