ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Austin Powers 3...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Austin Powers 3... Reply with quote Back to top

Now, I just want to make it clear that I am in no way one of those people that watches films to specifically look for minor mistakes and nit-pick little things, but one thing always confused me in Austin Powers 3.

In case you haven't seen it (where have you been?!), Austin Powers meets up with his dad, played by the excellent Michael Caine. What I'm confused by is the fact that in the first movie, Austin is frozen in the '60's, and is thawed in the late '90's. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't his dad be much older if this was the case? Confused too? I think i'm confusing myself too!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's possible, since his father is also quite the ladies' man, that he got a woman pregnant at a very young age. Also, maybe I'm incorrect, but didn't he find his father first in the 1970's?...

I hate thinking about time travel movies! Shocked

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

flopperr999
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I always knew about that. I thought it was weird as well. I think they just did that on purpose, just to make people wonder. Like in one of the Austin Powers movies (I believe it was the first one), I can't remember exactly what was going on, but Austin, Vanessa, and Bazzle were talking, and then either Bazzle or Austin says something completely irrelevant to the convorsation (i think near when Bazzle introduced the dental floss). Just another thing to make you say "Wait.... what the hell?" IMO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: