ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

RP Flashpoint

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: RP Flashpoint Reply with quote Back to top

Link: http://s1.zetaboards.com/rpflashpoint/
Description: RP forum, half scifi. You can add to the universe and start adventures in the different systems between to warring sides. You can join sides or start you own crew.
Genre: Roleplay
Members/Posts: 6, 122

Relitivley (?) new.

Story:

Hi, my name is Viren. I'm a... traveller of sorts. I map the uncharted sectors in this galaxy. Yeah, I know you're laughing at me. Only the mad scientist Angeran was crazy enough to believe that there was life on other planets. Well, at least he knew he was right. So did everyone else, after pirates completely and utterly wiped them, human history and even the planet itself from existence. However, they did not wipe out Angeran and a crew he managed to convince. A few days before, the scientist had seen the enemy coming. He escaped, narrowly avoiding the massacre. He and his 'crew' vowed to map the galaxy for other species to hunt and destroy the pirates that killed the humans. Unfortunately, the pirates struck again. This time, Angeran did not survive. The attack was unpredicted, impossible to avoid. Nearly the entire colony was eliminated in a violent bloodbath. The only survivors were the children, who happened to be scouting the planet the ship was in orbit of. Angeran's child was among them. Hearing the cries of the victims, Angeran sent a message to his child and the leaders of the party to stay away. This was his last act. He was slaughtered, and children listened in horror as the pirates cut him down. The pirates then discovered the signal that had been sent and a squadron of them arrived on the planet shortly afterwards. The smoke was seen from nearly all the planets in the system.
The pirates, their job done, moved on and continued their bloodthirsty pillaging and leaving earth to rot. It was only a few years later that the drifting ship that Angeran had used as his base drifted in the sights of another planet and was collected. The late scientists speculations, plans and inventions, were collected by the 'aliens,' who called themselves 'Mayons,' and they were salvaged and archived.
I, who happened to be the librarian (the lowest job there is, mind) was the one in charge of archiving the documents and to package the weapons. I have to admit, I was curious seeing as I was a human myself (My parents had been part of the scientists crew but at first chance left and took a shuttle to this planet, Mayona, intending to live their life somewhere else and to forget their past. Fortunately, the Mayons accepted them, and they soon had me. We will never be a part of society, kind of regarded as a test case. Which is why we lived on simple food, wore simple clothing and only had the lowest jobs).
Well, I'm rambling. To cut a long story short, after reading the scientist documents I decided that when I came of age to continue with his work. The universe is too full of darkness, mystery and fear. I 'borrowed' some of the scientist’s technology, built myself a little something that's come in handy a few times since and packed my bags. The only problem I had then was transport. My parents were weary, and so had given up the right to leave their area, the Lower Level. They did not have access to anything other than food and water, the necessary resources. Luckily for me, I managed to sneak aboard a freighter on course for the nearest orbital shuttle port. I then met up with the GRR (Gaeriak Refugee Retrieval), who I have befriended.
I have learnt that there is a war going on. The pirates are destroying and taking over planet after planet, system after system. Planets are trying to defend their systems.
The GRC (Gaeriak Refugee Colony) are trying to draw their attack away from them, and so GRR are being sent back and forth to different planets, trying to get allies, weapons and supplies.

I guess the story starts from here.

[SIZE="4"]NOTE:[/SIZE]

When registering, make sure you register as the character you plan to be. If you wish to have a namechange at any time, PM an admin. Make sure you check the 'database' for a list of existing planets, groups and systems, and if your planet/group doesn't exist in it, submit it in 'suggest.'

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about double post but i edited first post to make sense and also posted background story.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: